ACC Race Direction

Misc ACC Race Direction 1.0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
nelIn the sense that it doesn't make me do the penalties from the software
Because it's not meant to (actually it's not yet documented but it would be cool). It only tells you the commands to apply, but then you need to copy paste them one by one into the game chat as admin

hello, how does VGC work for pilots? a Visual indication is displayed during the race or a message? thank you
Unfortunately there is no way to mod the actual game so you need to communicate with the drivers e.g. via teamspeak or discord and tell them when the VSC starts and ends

Last edited:
ok it seems to work thank you , my error is to set the password in wrong place, in broadcasting was:
{
"updListenerPort": 9000,
"connectionPassword": "asd",
"commandPassword": "aaa"
}
in config.json was:
{
"ACC_PORT": 9000,
"SERVER_PORT": 9003,
"PASSWORD": "aaa"
i correct the wrong password in config.json and now work thank you soo much
where did you put the folder? I still cant get it to work. do you also have to change the ip address?

where did you put the folder? I still cant get it to work. do you also have to change the ip address?
you can put the folder wherever you want on your pc and no, there's no need to change the default ip. If you're missing something please make sure you followed the steps described in the info

Last edited:
After de acc update (1.7.11) I can't execute of aff. I recive a fatar error: failed to execute script acc_race_control
working for me but windows defender tried to block it since it is not an official windows app. Please make sure your firewall/antivirus is not blocking the app

for some reason not working for me / been working awesome for like 8 months. had game crash week ago and did reinstall wont work now. thanks for this tool really love it.

Attachments

• NVIDIA_Share_2EANFVRLDA.png
    NVIDIA_Share_2EANFVRLDA.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
for some reason not working for me / been working awesome for like 8 months. had game crash week ago and did reinstall wont work now. thanks for this tool really love it.
Hi, unfortunately i did't get any notification about this message. Really sorry.
Are you still having this issue?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years