ACC Nvidia settings.

Hi all.

Just would like to know how do you set your Nvidia settings in the Nvidia control panel to improve graphics in ACC.

Do you tweak it by yourself ?
Do you use GeForce Experience ACC profile ?
What is the best way to optimize graphics?

Thanks for feedback

A little bit off topic sorry for that but it seem that the latest GEFORCE Nvidia Drivers 416.16 improve a little bit fps.

I am very interested in downloading lastest update - 416.16. Did it load correctly? Did you have any issues or problems? Updates make me nervous :)

I have just read some very bad reviews on 41.16. Apparently 411.70 is "rock solid". But for now I will stick with my 399.24 (release Sep 10, 2018) which seems to have no problems. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I am very interested in downloading lastest update - 416.16. Did it load correctly? Did you have any issues or problems? Updates make me nervous :)
It loads and runs just fine.
They're additional options as well for sync settings.
Of the five, I choose 'fast'
Absolutely no tearing on my 60Hz monitor.

Attachments

• NVCPL1.PNG
    NVCPL1.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,284
  • NVCPL2.PNG
    NVCPL2.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 2,336
Last edited:
No problem for me about install, additional reviews here : https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/updating-nvidia-drivers.51500/

Thank you for link. Most seem to think 416.16 works well, so I will give it a go -fingers crossed :)
Edit: Happy to say everything seemed to go well. Retaining my original settings and no tinkering (at this stage with Nvidia settings), an improvement in my FPS in ACC. I have yet to test other games, but on what I see i would recommend installing the 416.16 update.

My Graphic card GXF1060 6GB, Memory 16GB.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea