ACC HUD [SimHub]

Apps ACC HUD [SimHub] 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jmike4649 submitted a new resource:

ACC MFD UI [SimHub] - Brings part of the ACC UI to AC!

Hello!
While there are other apps that bring over ACC's UI, none have brought over the big Multi-Function Display. I have tried to recreate it to the best of my ability here. This is a SimHub overlay.

View attachment 665880

I am still working on some things to improve it further and add more features. I am very open to suggestions or requests.
Also, I was unable to find any FFB meter in SimHub so I...

Read more about this resource...

Jmike4649 updated ACC MFD UI [SimHub] with a new update entry:

Minor Improvements

Apologies for an update so soon after releasing, I am a bit of a perfectionist.
I made some minor changes:
----
- Added steering angle bar over the throttle bar
- Themed the input bars by adding a grey background to match more ACC (will also match theme of other ACC apps I'll be working on)
- Text inside the input bars will change to black when it turns yellow for ABS or TC to maintain readability
- Oriented the smaller inner RPM circle to be more in line with the middle
- Tweaked conditions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jmike4649 updated ACC MFD UI [SimHub] with a new update entry:

More improvements

Ok now I seem to be pleased with the results!
Another update that changes the looks a bit and adds, most importantly, the FF and Clutch bars. "EB" in the clutch bar stands for "engine brake" as AC doesn't use engine maps.
I also toned down the sensitivity of the blinking slip ratios, it should be less distracting and only activating when you really feel it.
Other than that I think so far so good!
Thank you!

Jmike4649 updated ACC MFD / Gears UI [SimHub] with a new update entry:

Tire Temps Overhaul

-More accurate and less confusing temperature color changes, I mainly tested with kunos GT cars, modded cars and vintage cars may show colder tires than the official tires app, but overall I do think this is much much better
-Changed look to be more in line with ACC
-Displays what kind of tires are on, will show 'WET' when using CSP rain tires
-You can compare with the official app here...

This overlay is fantastic.
2 questions
1- can The MFD be able tomove to other pages
2 - not related to the mod but which overlay is used for the map ?
Thanks you
Hi there!
Thank you!
1 - Apologies but can you re-explain your first question? I'm not sure I fully understand. Other pages to show different information or something with SimHub itself?
2 - For the map I use track map display extended. I am using the mini version and in the settings I zoomed it in, changed the colors, make some lines thicker, and lowered the centering a bit

Hi there!
Thank you!
1 - Apologies but can you re-explain your first question? I'm not sure I fully understand. Other pages to show different information or something with SimHub itself?
2 - For the map I use track map display extended. I am using the mini version and in the settings I zoomed it in, changed the colors, make some lines thicker, and lowered the centering a bit
No problem.
I was asking about pages, because on acc I can change between different pages of information.
Overall position, relative position, configuration and so on.
Than I know simhub has a way to change the pages of the dashes, so I was wondering if the MFD would be able to change to different dashes with the press of a button mapped on simhub.

No problem.
I was asking about pages, because on acc I can change between different pages of information.
Overall position, relative position, configuration and so on.
Than I know simhub has a way to change the pages of the dashes, so I was wondering if the MFD would be able to change to different dashes with the press of a button mapped on simhub.
Thank you again.
The thing with SimHub and AC is that the available data for AC compared to other games is very limited. Some telemetry works and many does not. I tried to do what I can with what actually works and even though it is possible to add pages, no other telemetry works enough to have it be shown for now. I’m still trying to see what else I can add but for now this is all we got. ;)

Is there any chance of publishing this as AC app rather than simhub overlay?
It is certainly possible but I do not have the skills to create an AC app. Using simhub is like the same as using photoshop which is familiar to me. I do hope someone can in the future so it is less hoops to jump through to get everything set.

Last edited:
It is certainly possible but I do not have the skills to create an AC app. Using simhub is like the same as using photoshop which is familiar to me. I do hope someone can in the future so it is less hoops to jump through to get everything set.
If you agree to deliver the visual files in this Simhub project to someone who knows how to make an AC App application, you can do it. Thanks.

@Jmike4649, thx for updating this!

Can I ask you for a little “adaptation” to the AC specifics - add tire wear as an option or another layout variant like a text with percentage in tyres block and/or a color bar?

Displaying tire wear via tire pressure coloring is a bit awkward. :)

Last edited:

Changes v1.8

View attachment 707167
-Previously since brake temps don't work in AC I used that bar to show the core tire temp, that bar has now been replaced with a bar that shows the current tire wear similar to the original AC tires app
-During rapid temp changes the tires will now show a gradient to indicate hotter/colder
-Tried to fix some fuel calculations but I believe it is a simhub issue. I got more consistent readings when changing the "fuel computation mode" to...

Changes v1.8.1

-Changes to tire gradients, now the 3 main temp bars will all show the core temp for their respective tire, with the gradients showing in each section if that part is hot or cold, this looks less ugly, more useful, and less distracting
-Changing tire slicks will change the optimal temperature range (only supports default kunos slicks for now)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea