Not open for further replies.

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Ginetta (1).jpg

*British GT and GT4 DLC required*

For these races there will be two classes to pick from:

Am - Pick this class if you are new to ACC, haven't had much experience with online racing or you are looking for help with your racing. All we ask is you re-join the track safely if you come off and keep to the racing line for blue flags - let the faster cars find a spot to pass.

Pro - Pick this class if you have done online races before and your pace is usually within a few seconds of the top 3.
Keep in mind all skill levels will be sharing the same track as you, extra care to be taken please.

These are fun social events where we can all turn up and learn something. The golden rule is no contact - if a pass isn't 100% on then wait for another opportunity.

The use of the in-built ACC radar is strongly recommended as this shows you where cars are around you.

Rules and event info

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Assetto Corsa Competizione voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and synchronize your premium account.

Timetable and password
The series can be found HERE
Select an event > select a car in Pro or Am > enter the sign up password rdclub

Monday 31st January - Oulton Park
Monday 7th February - Donington
Monday 14th February - Brands Hatch
Monday 21st February - Zolder

Practice: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC / 21:15 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 20:30 UTC / 21:30 CET (30 minutes)

We use the SGP site to manage sign ups and show server information.

The password to join the server (not the sign up password) is listed on the SGP event page under "server password". Server goes live around 20:03UTC for practice.

Any questions on how this works just PM me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great stuff, I really like the Ginetta. You can really throw it around, almost need to treat it like a touring car and carry the speed through the corners.

Upgraded to Premium so that I can sign up for this (when I can figure out how to). I don't race online because I've had horrible experiences in iRacing (rookie MX-5 madness). Just want to have clean races without idiots deliberately ramming me off track.

Upgraded to Premium so that I can sign up for this (when I can figure out how to). I don't race online because I've had horrible experiences in iRacing (rookie MX-5 madness). Just want to have clean races without idiots deliberately ramming me off track.
You've come to the right place :thumbsup:

Accidents will still happen but they'll be just that, accidents.

If you need any help with the sign up process just drop me a pm.

Assuming I get a lunch break today, I'm going to attempt my first online race in ACC and SGP. I believe I've got all the name and account syncing stuff done. I've read the rules (e.g. don't be a jerk). I've been advised to at least listen in on the RD ACC discord during the race. I've practiced up a bit with the car at Oulton. What am I missing? Besides not battling too close with EU folks (to avoid netcode issues), what do I need to know? What's going to rob me of my first race? :)

Assuming I get a lunch break today, I'm going to attempt my first online race in ACC and SGP. I believe I've got all the name and account syncing stuff done. I've read the rules (e.g. don't be a jerk). I've been advised to at least listen in on the RD ACC discord during the race. I've practiced up a bit with the car at Oulton. What am I missing? Besides not battling too close with EU folks (to avoid netcode issues), what do I need to know? What's going to rob me of my first race? :)
Cool. The discord is usually used for anyone to jump in and ask for help if they are having issues joining or chat about the race after. I find most people just want to concentrate on their driving not get distracted by chit chat. I won't be on there today.

Oulton is a tight, unforgiving track so just take it easy and find your own pace.

Have a great race all :thumbsup:

You're gonna have your work cut out for this one Chris, lots of cars, lots of dodgy driving I'm afraid. Charles Baccio, I dont know what your username is here, but the only reason I'm not reporting you for violating the Golden Rule is because you dumbass'ed yourself in the wall in the process. Hitting someone from behind 10 yards out and using the contact to try and overtake will only drive you towards a 30 day ban.
That said, Oulton Park is probably the most difficult track on the 4 race calendar, but around 30 cars with various skill levels is asking for trouble. There was tremendous racing though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back