ACC Dedicated server issue

Hey guys!
Recently we started our community server but we ran into some problems.. Yesterday we had a race at Spa with 37 people and we have noticed three weird things:
1) the timestamp in the chat makes no sense
1644521739889.png

2) the server log shows ==ERR: onCarUpdate (1003): timestamp is 5 ms in the future: 2528719 (now: 2528713 offset: 379354) quite often (with different numbers obviously)
3) the in-game server CPU usage was in red numbers even though the server usage (based on either task manager or the server stats) was minimal (max 15% of CPU usage). Also, after approx 25 min of racing there was quite a big lag and cars dissappeard for a fraction of a second... The QoS showed 100 in both colums the whole time.

The problem 1 and 2 appear even when there are only 2 cars on the server... So I think that the problems 1 a 2 are causing problem 3

I tried to google the timestamp issue in the server log but unfortunatelly no results :( I would appriciaty any help!

Thanks!

Have you found any solution?
For the problems 1 and 2 nope... I simply ignore them Apparently wrong time in the chat is a common thing. Problem 3 was solved by moving from virtual server to physical one, because ACC server needs physical core and max power per core since the app is using only one core (i.e. higher CPU frequency is more important than number of cores)

Interesting find on the 3rd point. Although my ACC servers are running in a Hyper-V VM I'm not experiencing any performance issues. A issue that popped up in the last weeks is that although race sessions are set to begin @ 3:00 PM, more often I see sessions running at night time.

Of course I've checked all time settings and time multipliers. They are all set correctly. Did you see this problem as well with your ACC servers ?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 126 70.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 23.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 36 20.2%