ACC Chroma

Misc ACC Chroma 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bonjour,
J'aimerais savoir ou il faut placer le dossier téléchargé.
Dans quel document ?

Merci de votre réponse .
French: Bonjour et excusez mon français, j'utilise Google Translate. Le fichier devrait fonctionner quel que soit le dossier dans lequel il est placé.
English: The file should work regardless of the folder it's placed in.

I made sure Razer Synapse and Chroma Connect were running.
Started ACC.
Ran the ACC_Chroma_Mod.exe.
Received these messages:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-24 150352.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-24 150352.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2021-06-24 150435.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-24 150435.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2021-06-24 150458.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-24 150458.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 63
I made sure Razer Synapse and Chroma Connect were running.
Started ACC.
Ran the ACC_Chroma_Mod.exe.
Received these messages:
I just noticed that a couple days ago as well! But I think I know how to fix it. I'll run some testing today and release an update that should work. Thanks for the feedback!

Hi,
I don't know if I am missing something but I can not get it to work. I do not get any errors installing the mod exe but when in game it doesn't seem to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
I don't know if I am missing something but I can not get it to work. I do not get any errors installing the mod exe but when in game it doesn't seem to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, make sure you have turned on Razer Synapse and Chroma Connect. I have left my discord in the Github readme, we can chat faster there.

Hi there.

I´m sorry but this doesn´t work for me. Yesterday I got my blackwidow tenkeyless, synapse is installed, Connect is activated and it detects the mod as an app. So far, so good. When the game and the mod are launched, no matter what flag is on track, the keyboard stays the same colour as my standard profile from before. I tried disabling any profile on synpase but nothing works. Maybe it is due to the new updates for the game, which make the mod incompatible, I don´t know.

Still, thanks in advance for any possible solution. ;)

Hi there.

I´m sorry but this doesn´t work for me. Yesterday I got my blackwidow tenkeyless, synapse is installed, Connect is activated and it detects the mod as an app. So far, so good. When the game and the mod are launched, no matter what flag is on track, the keyboard stays the same colour as my standard profile from before. I tried disabling any profile on synpase but nothing works. Maybe it is due to the new updates for the game, which make the mod incompatible, I don´t know.

Thank you for the info. I hadn't looked at the mod for a while but now that I see some more people have come back to me saying it doesn't work, I'll try again to find a solution. I am also adding a pit limiter effect. It still works on my PC, so I guess I'm doing something wrong with the export.

Hi there.

Also I want to ask does it say that ACC Chroma is initialized? Or do you get any errors?

Quant. updated ACC Chroma with a new update entry:

MAJOR UPDATE

This update should finally fix all issues that the app has had so far, meaning that now you should finally actually be able to run the app and have it work correctly (please let me know if it does/doesn't work). The update also introduces yellow flags in singular sectors, together with a pit limiter effect. As always, please contact me if you have any issues or if you find any bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back