RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

ACC Blog: Race Weekend Management and the Audi R8 LMS GT3

Again, people may think that only having a single series would be somewhat lacking in choice, but these cars all drive so differently from each other, I don't think I've found two that feel the same. And they definitely don't sound alike. Even the R8 and Huracan sound a little different, as they do in RL, that's with sharing so much of the same DNA.
Thanks Kunos, having an absolute blast with this title! :thumbsup:

Tricky to settle on a car, I agree. Before 1.0 I spent most of the time in the BMW but now I think I’m tending towards the 2018 Bentley. I’m not getting on very well with the Porsche or the Merc, unfortunately, so they’re out for the time being. But I agree, every car is so different, I absolutely love how beautifully represented the cars are in ACC.

Has anyone figured out how to do a pitstop and not loose massive time and spots during a standard pitstop?
I have tried manual and automatic ignition and starter but it always take about 4 or 5 seconds after the car has been dropped from Jack's before the car starts and i can go from 1st to 8th from a stop! Really kills the race.

Really good read! I love it when Devs share that much of an insight. As others said, some kind of Q&A or manual would really be helpful. And I'm not talking about some "insert disc in slot" type of manual to negate customer claims, but in-depth and relevant information. I am aware this could take painstakingly long, but I would wish they consider doing it.

I noticed the standard pitstop strategy functionality in the car setup just yesterday. Still hesitant to do races with pitstops as I messed up races twice so far after some stupid mishaps in the pitlane. Hopefully these presets wll prevent that in the future. I hate the pop-up pit-stop menu BTW. How am I supposed to safely decide on strategy while driving the wheels of the car off at the same time. Bonkers. I wish in times of voice recognition we could do more with voice commands. Heck, I would even appreciate if the engineer would not only give obvious messages, but actively help me with strategy.

BTW: The biggest help with limited buttons on the wheel is the "long-press" functionality. So simple, but so effective. I can map ABS - on a 0.5sec press and ABS+ on a normal press. Same with TC, engine map and so on. Brilliant! Now I'm looking for some good button stickers for my 383mod.

As for the Audi: For my driving style this comes in my awful-list right after the Porsche. I cannot wrap my head around how to drive this thing quick.So different from the other mid-mounted engine cars in ACC. But I said something similar about the AMG before. That said, I trained on the Merc yesterday and it really grew on me. I would go as far to say it is now my go-to car after formerly Ferrari, Nissan and BMW. So maybe I can learn the Audi in the future as well. :)

Urlauber

Ask me about VTEC
Really good read! I love it when Devs share that much of an insight. As others said, some kind of Q&A or manual would really be helpful. And I'm not talking about some "insert disc in slot" type of manual to negate customer claims, but in-depth and relevant information. I am aware this could take painstakingly long, but I would wish they consider doing it.
It has been confirmed by a dev that they will publish a comprehensive manual containing all those info from the blogposts (can't find the posting on the Kunos forums atm, oh the irony :D ), they just need a bit more time for ironing out the more pressing issues first.

Cheers @Urlauber for the hint. Understandable (and most welcome!) that they actually want to get gameplay straight first when you have limited resources.

I have to admit, I am kind of confused about the fuel load test thing. So if I build a set up, put rear ride height at 75mm then from the regular Fuel menu put 50L of fuel in, the game automatically adjusts my ride height to stay at 75mm after fuel load? Then if I pit, put 65L of fuel in, it will adjust my ride height to maintain 75mm? If I am understanding this correctly, I don't understand why this would be done automatically? Seems to make this more confusing than it needs to be. So if I set a fuel amount in the fuel load test bar, does the system ignore whatever fuel load I had in the Fuel Menu?

I'd rather see it done like in (don't get mad) iRacing, where from the setup menu, when you change fuel load you see the effect that has on your ride height.

Does that mean that same car is different depending on the team I choose?
This is actually a good question. BoP normally equals the different cars based on lap times. The different types / brands / layouts may have different strengths and weaknesses around one track, but should be capable of producing the same lap times.

But what about race car preparation and stuff i.e. work done by the team? Staying with the Huracan example, is there any difference in the performance in-game between Barwell - FFF - Grasser?
Not sure that level of detail was put into the game though. I would doubt it.

[EDIT] Or is the setup we see before the race the only differentiator aside from livery?

Today i got problem, my CPU is overclocked to 4600 mhz, in game menu it shows 4600 mhz, but when i start playing it become from 3800 mhz to 4100 mhz - yesterday i played ACC everthing was ok, no update were done on nvidia drivers or windows... somebody got the same issue?

Today i got problem, my CPU is overclocked to 4600 mhz, in game menu it shows 4600 mhz, but when i start playing it become from 3800 mhz to 4100 mhz - yesterday i played ACC everthing was ok, no update were done on nvidia drivers or windows... somebody got the same issue?
You might want to check Control Panel's Power Plan. Is it still set to High Performance or did it by chance return to balanced? Worth checking.