ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the dash so far, just had to edit the IGNITION_IRACING widget because the frame was always ON with ACC. Since I don't play iracing i did just hide it everywhere. Maybe it need something like [DataCorePlugin.CurrentGame]='iRacing' in it ?

Fix for "IGNITION OFF" widget always on:

Edit dashboard :
1638473368400.png

Edit IGNITION_ACCOMPETIZIONE widget:
1638473493556.png

Click on fx button for visible:
1638473562054.png

remove any previous formula and add this one : isnull([ACCCDS_Main.IgnitionPage_0],0)
1638473576848.png

Remove also formula for RectangleItem0, RectangleItem1, and ENGINE OFF.

Now it should be ok

Thanks for the fix there. I must have missed it!

I will be wanting to have some people beta the latest version. Nothing major added, just refinements. If you wish to do so, please contact me via messages.

I can help with beta test, but my feedback will probably be very slow. I don't have a lot of time to play recently.
Would love if you could put some kind of percentage or visual wear bar like the ers bar next to each tyre pressure! That would work a treat. I would do myself but I’m unsure on how to

Hi everyone.

I think I'm pretty happy with where I have the dash right now, so here is a pre release build for 1.8;

All In One Dash v1.8 DEV

The changes;

- Fixed Ignition widgits staying present

- Some fairly signifigant UI overhauls. TC, ABS change etc has new popup
- Popup for latest lap completed
- Addition of left + right indicator icons
- New Headlight & Rain light icons
- New headlight flash icon
- In ACC the addition of an estimated litres of fuel required to complete session

Thanks!

Do you mean as in adding new icons for blinkers to use over what is already in there?
I mean left and right blinker, i use them often when i'm lapped or to say thanks with a warning rear blink when i lap someone. I did not see any already in there :o

Bonjour, j'ai bien vu : veuillez faire glisser les fichiers DLL requis dans le répertoire racine Simhub , mais pouvez-vous m'indiquer ou faire exactement Svp. Je sais pas si sa à un lien, mais dans ACC je n'ai pas affiché tout, comme le frein bias, TC, ABS... et avec un gros: IGNITION OFF bleu affiché.

I found a random issue on iRacing, I will look to see if I can find a resolution. It seems like the dash doesn't recognize the Hyundai Elantra N TC, one of the two new TCR cars. The Honda Civic Type R works fine and so does the existing Audi RS3 LMS. I will comment again if I find the reason behind this problem, but just wanted to let you know that this was happening.

Hi, thanks for a great dashboard i have been using it for a while now and love it. I tried converting it too an overlay and reduced the size to 600x337 to overlay it on my tv but i realized all the sections will need reducing too, is there way to do this all at once or do i need to reduce the each section individually?

Thanks

Last edited:
Falken1 updated ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.7) with a new update entry:

Version 1.9! Fixes and additions!

It's been a long time coming! ...Too long, to be honest!

I've finally set about getting some work done on the All In One dashboard, and here are a few things of note;

There are now three dashboards, two of which are intended for 850x480 displays (As well as 480x272 and 1280x720), and one for 800x480 displays (As well as 1280x768 displays).

Both 850x480 (or 16:9 Aspect ratio) and 800x480 (15:9 Aspect ratio) versions have two variants, being with or without revbar. This is to accomodate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gidday.
Love the dash. I apreciate your work

Is the flashing low fuel light a bug or am I missing something? I thought it might go out once it had data for fuel use for the stint but that doesnt seem to be the case...ACC by the way

Cheers

Gidday.
Love the dash. I apreciate your work

Is the flashing low fuel light a bug or am I missing something? I thought it might go out once it had data for fuel use for the stint but that doesnt seem to be the case...ACC by the way

Cheers
Hi,

What kind of session are you in? It could be that in hotlap mode you have marginal fuel that never goes down. The code is very simple and is as follows;

[DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent]<=6 or [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]<2.0

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea