ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
In the main Simhub program, click "Controls and events", then click "new mapping".

On this new page click the dialogue box below "Source" (will have "Type to filter" in it) and press the desired button you would like to have change the screen

Then, click the dialogue box to the right of it (under "Target", will have "Type to filter" in it). Type in "Next", and select the option which is "NextScreen". You can do the same for "Previous".
Sorry but i´m stupid, i will run your great dash on a android phone.
How can i swiped the screens? Or how can i target to a button?

Okay so there will be an update dropping soon. The following will be addressed;

-addition of a chequered flag
-fixes to the leaderboard screen including addition of car number
-addition of red background on gear text to signify optimal shift
-removal of gear text blink
-brake temp text increased in size and made bold. Much easier to read.
-added low fuel popup (sub 5 litres) on all screens

Amazing work!
How do I adjust the gear shift indicator, it seems to be flashing really early even though the revs are set correctly in the plugin.
Hi. This will be addressed in the next update.
Is it necessary too add the Ensi Ferrum Dash pack to use this Dash? Or runs this Dash without the ensi Ferum dashpack?

Regards Andi
Reccomend that you install his pack. The DLL files are required.

OK, I shall patiently wait :-D

One thing I did do is add a colour scale to the brake temperatures. I set the main colour to blue then a scale from light blue, lime green and red. Start colour is set to 100, middle 750 and end colour is 950.

Probably needs a little more tinkering buts it's pretty close to the tyre app in game

Hi Steve. Can you show how you did that? I'd love to include that in the next release if it's okay with you.

Sure thing, so go into components - tyre brakes - brake temp - FL Temp (text)
Scroll down to 'Text' and click the fx button next to TextColor
Choose Computed color and then Insert property and in search type 'braketemp' and select brakeTemp_FL

At the bottom you need to check the middle color box and then add in the numbers. As I say. I went for 100 - 750 - 950 after a lot of trial and error. My color selections are Dodger blue, lime green and red. Then repeat the process for each brake

I'm not sure if this would actually look better with a background behind the text instead, judging by the rest of the work you've done I'm sure you'll come up with a good idea

Falken1 updated ACC All In One Dash (v1.1) with a new update entry:

V1.3 - Fixes and changes!

Hello! Here is version 1.3 of my dashboard. I have made the following changes

-Lap delta now displays red for positive, green for negative

-Addition of a chequered flag

-Fixes to the leaderboard screen including addition of car number

-Addition of red background on gear text to signify optimal shift

-Removal of gear text blink

-Brake temp text increased in size and made bold. Much easier to read. Also added changing colours for temp text. Thanks Steve Hatch!

-Added low fuel popup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Falken1 updated ACC All In One Dash (v1.1) with a new update entry:

V1.3 - Fixes and changes!

Hello! Here is version 1.3 of my dashboard. I have made the following changes

-Lap delta now displays red for positive, green for negative

-Addition of a chequered flag

-Fixes to the leaderboard screen including addition of car number

-Addition of red background on gear text to signify optimal shift

-Removal of gear text blink

-Brake temp text increased in size and made bold. Much easier to read. Also added changing colours for temp text. Thanks Steve Hatch!

-Added low fuel popup (sub...

Hi Abi-sh,

I will look into tyre temps. Maybe I can have it so you can swap between brake temp and tyre temp on that screen. Wetness in percentage might be difficult but I will look.

I am currently doing alot of work on the dash. I have discovered how to make different dash elements operate in different sims, so I am building it up so it runs sim specific information based on what's loaded (Currently making iracing dash windows).

Also, I am making the dash even easier to read.

Falken1 updated ACC All In One Dash (v1.3) with a new update entry:

Iracing compatibility update and more!

Version 1.4 is here!

I sat down and basically reworked the dash to run in both ACC and IRacing. This was acheived by using widgets to appear or disappear depending on the sim.

I have also cleaned up things a little, changed some text colours and the like.

I haven't got many cars for iRacing as I've only gotten into it and haven't had the time or money to really get deep into it all so I will need help from people who have content already. Some cars I hear get constant updates on tyre...

I can't even install the latest version (1.4). When double clicking the ".simhubdash" file as the readme mentions to install it, windows says it does not recognize the file and that I should chose an app to open it. That cannot be the intention, right?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.