AC To Bright !!!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bigfoothunter, Jul 10, 2018.

1. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Just fired up AC for the first time in a month? & tried 4 different tracks, all are ultra bright. I mean white bright, so bright white it whites out the sky, trees & sometimes the track. What in the world did they do with the latest updates? The tracks are UN-Driveable. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

2. guidofoc

guidofoc
    Premium

Ratings:
    +314
    No idea about your issue, in any case you can adjust exposure using the PageUp and PageDown keys if I remember well.

3. magzire

magzire

Ratings:
    +76
    Did you install a weather mod? I had that issue with brightness before. Ending up just turning off PP altogether, imo looks much better.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +175
    If the tracks are very old mod tracks (around 2015ish) there may also be an issue with shaders that haven't been updated.
    If you are only using stock content, I'd recommend doing a file integrity check over Steam.

5. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    i reckon you should try turning off pp and/or changing weather conditions

6. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    I haven't changed any settings in a while, but I'll change the weather settings. Never thought of that. I did turn down some effects, but didn't help. Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

7. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks guys, it was the Post Processing Filter. Everything now ok !!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Authense

Authense
    So fast I am slow Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    Hey Bigfoothunter,

with gbw ppfilter ain't nothing is too bright anymore and it just looks stunning, even in VR and on PP Maximum Quality (glare and depth set to off).

With natural mod I agree, it never worked for me.

I had to give up on shadows though,

Chris

9. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks Authense, I'll give it a try.

10. Authense

Authense
    So fast I am slow Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    If you give it a try and use VR and need my other settings, let me know. It took me a 7700k@4.9 and a 1080ti though in order to get to 90 FPS with 15-20 opponents depending the track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.