Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
AC Romanian TV Logo Pack by cr3ativ3

Apps AC Romanian TV Logo Pack by cr3ativ3 v.0.1

cr3ativ3 submitted a new resource:

AC Romanian TV Logo Pack by cr3ativ3 - AC Romanian TV Logo Pack by cr3ativ3

View attachment 79083 View attachment 79084 View attachment 79085 View attachment 79086 View attachment 79087 View attachment 79088
English

Instalation:
1.Rename your favorite tv logo to "logo_ac_app.png";
2.Copy the new logo and paste it in : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam Apps\Your user\Assetto Corsa\content\gui" or where is installed the game ex.:"..\Assetto Corsa\content\gui"
3. If a window say copy and replace, click on yes.

Thanks for your download !...

Read more about this resource...

I`m sorry,it wasnt my intention to offend you or to make you think that i laugh of your work.Not at all,in fact its a verry good job on those lgos but i found it funny to see TV logos that has nothing to do with racing...like ProTV and Antena1.

I`m sorry,it wasnt my intention to offend you or to make you think that i laugh of your work.Not at all,in fact its a verry good job on those lgos but i found it funny to see TV logos that has nothing to do with racing...like ProTV and Antena1.
The idea is that there are many who will love to use it. ;)