AC GT3 Register and Appreciation Society

Bored, bored, bored, so thought I'd start a wee thread tracking the GT3 cars we're getting, have got, and don't have yet in Assetto Corsa. Love them or loathe them, the GT3 class has been a massive success story, probably the most successful GT category ever, so it'd be good to have as many as possible in AC whilst the going's good, so to speak (it rarely lasts this long in sportscar racing :D )

I've kept the list as current as possible, so I've left out a lot of the older cars which are either out of homolgation or haven't been seen anywhere in a while. Have I missed any of the current mainstream cars, or even some of the rarer currently-raced cars?

Cars licensed
- Nissan GT-R GT3
- BMW Z4 GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Merc SLS GT3

Cars outstanding
- Porsche 997 GT3R (Neeeeeeever going to happen I don’t think)
- Audi R8 LMS (Was voted for, so probably safe to say we’ll get it around September time)
- Ferrari F458 GT3 (Wouldn’t be much of a stretch to do, but we already have the GTE so…)
- Callaway Z06 Corvette GT3 (Getting pretty old in the tooth, but still homologated, still awesome)
- Callaway Z07 Corvette GT3 (None exist yet outside CAD/drawing board)
- Viper GT3-R
- Bentley Continental GT3
- Aston Vantage GT3 (We should be getting the V8 GTE car instead…?)
- Lamborghini Gallardo FL2 GT3 (Unlikely to be officially licensed, but Radiator Springs are doing the road car to a very high standard…)

Weird GT3 Outliers
- Ginetta G55 GT3 (Only homologated for regional/national series I’m sure, but bags of potential & sounds awesome)
- Lambda Ford GT3 (Pretty left-field, and not seen outside GT Masters)
- Reiter Camaro (See Lambda Ford)

I am just tired of this, people always ask what is not in the game and they don't even bother driving the content available.
Its like not appreciating the fact that Kunos are working their asses off to get these licences and develop the cars.
Oh well.

I am just tired of this, people always ask what is not in the game and they don't even bother driving the content available.
Its like not appreciating the fact that Kunos are working their asses off to get these licences and develop the cars.
Oh well.
Don't get me wrong, I really do understand your point and I can respect it as well, but maybe you misunderstood his comment a bit.

But w/e, lets move on xD

Does anyone know if an Audi license is an option? I know that Porsche is out (at least an official license) but not sure if EA also has Audi locked up. I would love to see a street and GT version of the R8 and maybe some of the older Quattro models too :)

Does anyone know if an Audi license is an option? I know that Porsche is out (at least an official license) but not sure if EA also has Audi locked up. I would love to see a street and GT version of the R8 and maybe some of the older Quattro models too :)
Audi license is in the cards. If the GT3 isn't put in though (well even if it is), you'll be able to get it in the AC GT3 Pack....

Really why are they assholes for protecting a license they have paid big bucks for? I don't get why that continues to upset people.

If sim racing companies wanted to have this Porsche license so badly they should have paid the price for it.

If that's so, then it will be unlikely to see the R8 coming to AC as well isn't it? Because last year it had EA and Battlefield 4 as one of the main sponsors during the whole season.

Not sure if this meant they had a license with Audi, but maybe the chance of seeing the R8 coming to AC is relatively small I gues.

EDIT: Project cars have the licenses of both Audi and Bentley, so these cars won't be in the game either I guess. Though, I'm not really sure how these licenses work so all this might be wrong xD

Last edited:
ARTA_NSX.jpg

Would love to see one of these..

I think NSX is more look a like suit to be GT1 not a GT3?
CR-Z is more look a like GT3 imho
01.jpg
about CR-Z GT specs
http://www.mugen-power.com/motorsports/gt2014/machine/index.html
well can't found article mention about horsepower :p

Really why are they assholes for protecting a license they have paid big bucks for? I don't get why that continues to upset people.

If sim racing companies wanted to have this Porsche license so badly they should have paid the price for it.
Maybe they want the cars just run in their game?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back