Not open for further replies.

Googie85

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 27, 2018
Googie85 submitted a new resource:

AC All Car "H-Shifter" Mod - Change Every Car To H-Shifter

Hi Guys,

I'm unsure if this Mod is already out there, but I created this Mod anyway. Please note that this is in BETA stages and any comments on this Mod will be greatly appreciated! PLEASE backup your Content\Cars directory before using this Mod!

Many Thanks,

Googie.
Read more about this resource...

jlnprssnr

500RPM
Jul 23, 2015
Wouldn't it be enough to just leave the paddles on the wheel unassigned to force H shifter? Why mess with the cars data?

Marisa

50RPM
Jul 19, 2016
Wouldn't it be enough to just leave the paddles on the wheel unassigned to force H shifter? Why mess with the cars data?
There are at least some cars that have no clutch so these need to be modified if you want to drive them with clutch and h-shifter.

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
Just out of curiosity: why would anyone want to drive a SQ or paddle shifter car with H-shifter when it is not the case IRL ?
I can understand the opposite (for people that don't posess a clutch and H-shifter), but... :rolleyes:

MinDer_K.

25RPM
Dec 27, 2016
Just out of curiosity: why would anyone want to drive a SQ or paddle shifter car with H-shifter when it is not the case IRL ?
I can understand the opposite (for people that don't posess a clutch and H-shifter), but... :rolleyes:
First: I like the "hard way", I desactivate ABS on all cars too :D (doesn't mean I'm good)
Second: some sequential cars have too much or not enough gas blip between gears, this app could help
Third: curiosity! I always wondered how all sequ. cars would be with H pattern.

Fanapryde

1000RPM
Apr 19, 2016
Hmm...which is why I like to drive classic cars, no ABS, no TC, using clutch and H-shifter etc...
But I would never consider driving a GT3 that way, simply because they are made for use with these aids.
Realism is the goal (for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.