F1 2010 About my track guides

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So today I posted the remaining track guides, however they are not complete. They include the map, videos and setup but not the write-ups. I am still working on them but I wanted to at the very least have a full set of onboards posted.

I have done a lot of searching on youtube and feel that the videos I have posted are the very best (believe me it is hard to find a good onboard because most of them are just rFactor or F1 2010 gameplay!). Most of them have commentary and if not I tried to find one with the speedometer or throttle/brake gauges to make them more useful. I have went through the threads I already posted looking for better videos and even uploaded one of my own (Monza). I hope these are helping some of you (plz let me know if they are!).

And to the mods: now that I have posted a thread for each track is it possible to make a sub forum?

If you would like Glight I will get together a set of onboards in whichever car you want it done in?

Wether it be for just the ones you are missing or the lot its up to you.

I put Steve's videos in the guides because he goes through the setup and then his practice & quali laps with commentary. We agreed they weren't ideal for a gameplay hotlap since the videos were career focused and didn't get straight to the lap (and so required a bit of skipping ahead/back). But they were the best videos available so that's why they are there.

Ultimately, it would be better to have a proper set of onboard videos from GP mode. We can all still watch Steve's videos in his thread (which is very popular itself). It would be great if you could do a whole set of onboards in GP mode, just pick whichever (fast) car you like. Thanks for offering to do this.

Glight, can't thank you enough for this excellent resource. They are going to be invaluable to so many people who come on these forums. I'll be checking them out all the time to help me find some improvements in my driving.

Starting to record the first ones today hope to get 3-5 driven a day, but ill not make any big promises like that :p

(Edit) ok scrap 5-6 a day maybe 1 a day once I figure out why fraps wasnt recording the stuff I just did.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back