rcj720.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: click here

Class: Abarth 1000 **
Track: Nürburgring Müllenbach
Weather: Dry

Practice: 19:30 GMT 30 minutes
Qualification: 20:00 GMT 20 minutes

Race: 20:20 GMT - 60 laps (approx 60 mins) (partly in the dark)

Notes:
1 mandatory pitstop + bring some headlights :)

** We are using a special skin pack for this event to brighten it up a bit.
Please note: All racers must install this skinpack to race, if not, some people will not be able to enter the server.
Full details about the skin pack are here:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/203930-post51.html

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Sorry about the sign up being a bit out of date, I've been away for a week or so and had no internet access. I've just updated the list in the top post as I see it, so I hope it is now up to date.
I'm still not totally sure I can make it yet, but I am going to try. If others want to join in the meantime, and the grid looks tight, I'll step aside to let someone else in.

Sorry guys, but sadly i have to withdraw.
I have some issues with GTL, that i also had when it was first launched, the game freezes and stalls very often.
And this is not really a stable environment for racing...
I hope that at some point i can get this fixed.

Put me on the "tentative attendance" list would you pls ... my wife has just found out that she has to go out for a couple of hours tonight, so I am on putting kids to bed duty, etc ... which I prolly won't get finished with till after the race starts :(

• Andrew Evans

well, buckets of gheyness afoot someplace... i can't get back in the server... it just times out.... i've even restarted my router... and the rest of the internets are fine... dedi server must hate me or some such.... :rain:

My 1st ever race on GTL lasted exactly 3 laps :-( Got DQ and I don't know why.

Had a terrible start anyway. 3..2..1... get off the line went for second (I'm using H-shift) and the gearstick comes off the desk and drops onto the floor. When I look back up I'm upside down on my roof.....I am so sorry if I hit anyone....2 laps later and I'm dumped to the pits...look at the timing and says DQ next to my name...any thoughts why????

Gonna watch the rest of the race looks fun

was so looking forward to this race, and ended in missery... due to holiday no time to practice at all but managed nice top 10 place in qualy...
race (first stint) went super, managed to overtake a lot of racers and ended up in 5th position untill a backmarker spun and instead of staying on his place after a spin he drove backwards into the line that i was racing (collision: heavy damage) and resulted in a 124 sec pitstop that ruled me out for the race.
Coming back after the pit i tried to overtake again and got blocked several times (sorry paul: in our RD rules we copied the exact FIA rules if i am correct: you can change a line once when you defend. that means if you move to the right you have to stay there. blocking is dangerous).
Escaped the race because my fun was over. Really hope we can do Abarth's again tho, great cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back