A3PP for Sol 2.1- Early Access

Misc A3PP for Sol 2.1- Early Access May 2021 (Sol 2.1 RC3+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marocco2 updated A3PP for Sol 1.6 - Early Access with a new update entry:

Supports Sol 1.6 alpha. New brightness controller, higher exposure at night, colors rebalanced

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_oval_vrc_southstar_14-5-120-18-41-44.png
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_oval_vrc_southstar_14-5-120-15-59-44.png
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_lilski_road_america_13-5-120-15-37-6.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, first of all i would like to thank you for your awesome work (i really like it).
I would also like to know if it is possible to reduce the spread of the brake light's glare, like on this screenshot:
Sans-titre.png

Thank you.

Hello, first of all i would like to thank you for your awesome work (i really like it).
I would also like to know if it is possible to reduce the spread of the brake light's glare, like on this screenshot:
Sans-titre.png

Thank you.
Open Post Processing app, right click to filter name and select Edit. Here you can go to glare section and adjust bloom value

So I'm having an issue where all "daytime" light is just flat black, and nighttime just looks like an underexposed daytime.

CSP 1.62
SOL 1.6
Latest A3PP

Maybe it's something to do with CSP 1.62?

Other than making sure to pick your filter in the game is there any other special CM settings that need to be disabled or enabled? Reason I ask is because your preview pics look so beautiful and i'm not seeing anything close to your preview pics on my end. It's very dark and almost purple looking. I want what's in your pictures because they look so perfect. For the record, I am using Alpha 17. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm still rating it 5 stars because I can see what it's supposed to look like.

Screenshot_rss_gtm_bayro_6_monza_28-1-121-19-33-22.jpg

Other than making sure to pick your filter in the game is there any other special CM settings that need to be disabled or enabled? Reason I ask is because your preview pics look so beautiful and i'm not seeing anything close to your preview pics on my end. It's very dark and almost purple looking. I want what's in your pictures because they look so perfect. For the record, I am using Alpha 17. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm still rating it 5 stars because I can see what it's supposed to look like.

View attachment 449914
I don't see any issue with this image. Make sure your monitor is properly calibrated (color temperature and gamma wise). My CSP settings are in A3PP stable RD description (inside FAQ)

Thanks. Recalibrated the whitebalance settings on my monitor and it helped. Took out the purple tint. Now I just need to work on my monitor's gamma settings for the lighting I think and I should be good to go.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.