A-Spec - Gran Turismo 3 Chaser Camera for CSP

Misc A-Spec - Gran Turismo 3 Chaser Camera for CSP 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kirbyguy22 submitted a new resource:

A-Spec - Gran Turismo 3 Chaser Camera for CSP - A replica of Gran Turismo 3's chase camera

CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH AND CONTENT MANAGER IS REQUIRED

Install Instructions:
Automatic - Content Manager:
  1. Drag the .zip into the Content Manager window
  2. Open the hamburger menu (3 horizontal line icon) from the top and click "Install"
OR Manual:
  • Extract the "extension" folder into your "\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\" folder.
Then, in Content Manager:
  • Navigate to Settings -> Custom Shaders...

Read more about this resource...

I really love this camera because it's got the best horizon lock/vertical smoothing out of all the cameras I've tried so far. It brings out so much more of the suspension flex when braking/accelerating hard and gives a much better sense of the bumpiness of a road. Little things like that make the game feel so much more polished to play.

The camera at the moment doesn't behave well with looking back. I could swear there was an option in Content Manager for this as I don't think it's default behaviour, but currently rather than binding a separate key for looking back, I press both look left and look right to look back. I made a video to show what I mean, along with a comparison to the basic chase cam implentation that comes with CSP. v1.0 had it a little better, but still buggy.

Trying to utilize this but the chase cam does not "lock" to the car, instead I get a view of myself driving away from the stationary camera in the pits. Is there a CSP setting I'm not using? Using CSP 1.70 at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back