A few questions

Hi guys I got RF1 during the Indiegala sale for like $2, and after a few hours I have a number of questions:
1. I see HistorX is the most discussed here. Is there a non-p2p way to download the mod? I find even the FTP download link on HistorX's official website leads to a torrent file. I can't do and P2P download on my computer because I think the protocol is prohibited by my ISP.
2. Is there a way to improve FFB? I've downloaded mods according to people's suggestions, including a F1 2005 mod, Le Mans Mod, Enduseries by Enduracers, Virtua_LM, Shift Streets, etc. All of them give me a very bad feeling in FFB even after I put the realfeel plugin settings according to the modder. All I feel from my G27 is just pure resistance without any information about the road (curbs can be felt of course but that's pretty much it for me) and how my front/back wheels are doing. I assume there is a way to vastly improve the FFB in RF1 because I love how the cars feel in GSC a lot. Could you guys give me some suggestions?

Hi guys I got RF1 during the Indiegala sale for like $2, and after a few hours I have a number of questions:
1. I see HistorX is the most discussed here. Is there a non-p2p way to download the mod? I find even the FTP download link on HistorX's official website leads to a torrent file. I can't do and P2P download on my computer because I think the protocol is prohibited by my ISP.
2. Is there a way to improve FFB? I've downloaded mods according to people's suggestions, including a F1 2005 mod, Le Mans Mod, Enduseries by Enduracers, Virtua_LM, Shift Streets, etc. All of them give me a very bad feeling in FFB even after I put the realfeel plugin settings according to the modder. All I feel from my G27 is just pure resistance without any information about the road (curbs can be felt of course but that's pretty much it for me) and how my front/back wheels are doing. I assume there is a way to vastly improve the FFB in RF1 because I love how the cars feel in GSC a lot. Could you guys give me some suggestions?
HistorX : Do you have the GT legends game ?? it is needed to install the HistorX Mod

I have GT Legends. But for some reason after I upgrade my video card it doesn't run any more.

1. HistorX was hosted on drivingitalia but i just checked, now you can only grab the torrent there too, not really aware of a different mirror at the moment.

2. I don't know much about rf1 vanilla ffb but HistorX comes with realfeel by default, it's important to change the ffb text and set it up like explained in the manual though.

You do not need to have GTL installed, a disc (or digital download somewhere on you pc) will be checked before HistorX installs, that's all.

It's a bit of a read but really everything you need to know about the mod is explained here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3xa6xnu1s15sdkg/HGTTC_1.96_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

And anything you need to know about our club you can find in Stig's videos :D.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back