A Complete SimHub Overlay Pack for AMS2

Other A Complete SimHub Overlay Pack for AMS2 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
So it would not be possible to make the colours permanent for specific classes?
It is possible, I don't want to do it.
My thought was a simple Pop up, that showed the Drivers Name and their Time in, say Magenta. After a couple of seconds, it just disappears. Or the other thing I was thinking of, was to Highlight the Drivers Name on the Leaderboard, again, in say Magenta, and have the fastest lap, also in Magenta, next to his Name. That highlighted Name, time, and colour remain, until another driver beats that time, then his name is Highlighted, and the new Best Lap Time is placed next to his name.
It is possible, but not a priority for me right now.
Trying to look at all that other info in a race, is probably a bit much, especially if it's a close race
If it's a close race, I've personally never cared about a driver's fastest lap, whether its on the leaderboard or the timing, but I see your point. Your choice if you use this module or not.
How do you get to the Drivers lower than 20th?
To save space, the drivers outside the top 20 only display if you are P19 or lower. It only displays up to two drivers in front and two drivers behind you.

I'm getting an error in Simhub overlays where the AMS2 Leaderboard is too large, please split into smaller parts. Any clue as to why this is happening?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.