A Complete SimHub Overlay Pack for AMS2

Other A Complete SimHub Overlay Pack for AMS2 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Joseph Wright submitted a new resource:

A Complete SimHub Overlay Pack for AMS2 - A complete overlay pack using SimHub for Automobilista 2

Introducing a brand new overlay for AMS2 based on the Racelab design.

After noticing there was not a lot of overlays for AMS2, I decided to make my own. This is still very rudementry, with a number of bugs and missing data.

The data you can get from AMS2 is actually really limited, so I'm making do with what I have at hand.

Please use the Discussion tab to let me know of any issues that are not listed at the bottom. I hope you enjoy using this.

Features:
  • Delta...

Read more about this resource...

Do the tyres change colour as well as display Temps and % wear? If not, it would be a good addition if possible. Can see at a glance how they are then.

Hey i'd just like to say, very nice overlay pack!! For some reason they're all working but the relative timer is the only one not showing, any help? (And the "AMS2Panel" or RPM gauge seems to be flashing and showing red way too soon)
I think I saw my mistake. Let me know if the updated file doesn't work.

The RPM will be updated when I get on with developing.

Last edited:
I was in a race, but after 2 laps I still had no data at all in the Leaderboard,
Figured it out. You must have GarySwallowPlugin installed and enabled as that is what gives you all of the data points to pull out of the game. My bad for forgetting to include that in the post.

Figured it out. You must have GarySwallowPlugin installed and enabled as that is what gives you all of the data points to pull out of the game. My bad for forgetting to include that in the post.
I already had that plugin installed. I still can't get any info to show up in the leaderboard, but Relative works fine. Strange.

EDIT: Had to uninstall Plugin, then reinstall it and re-activate it. All good now. Thanks

Last edited:
I have another issue now. When I do as you say, as far as having a .txt file of the correct name with a colour in it, in the AMS2_Classes Folder, I don't get the colour showing on the Leaderboard, but it does show on the Relative Timing one.

I have another issue now. When I do as you say, as far as having a .txt file of the correct name with a colour in it, in the AMS2_Classes Folder, I don't get the colour showing on the Leaderboard, but it does show on the Relative Timing one.
The way the class system works has been overhauled for the next version so this will be rectified. I hate the way I did it.

Just another quick question about the colours. Will it have a colour picker, or will it still be like a written colour similar to what it is now? Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.