Resource icon

Cars 919 EVO-X 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
bootea updated 919 EVO-X with a new update entry:

919 EVO-X

thanks to the creator of the original assetto corsa 919 evo mod i've been able to cut down the weight and increase the acceleration by alot. by how much exactly? around 650kg has been cut down, i know it's not realistic but it's meant to be a car made to directly rival the redbull X car. And oh boy is the lap time quicker, i won't spoil it. i won't spoil it because it is one insane experience to be had. you can pretty much drive the car on nordschliefe flat out, mostly. make a copy of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.6 still crashes with me, I think it might be down to the SFX file I have followed your instructions for install but it still doesnt work, also try not using the same update info try explain what you have done to alter it

Still.. Look what saying,

Can’t replace tyres:

Can’t detect current tyres params
File attached!
919.jpg
919.jpg

Version 1.6 still crashes with me, I think it might be down to the SFX file I have followed your instructions for install but it still doesnt work, also try not using the same update info try explain what you have done to alter it
probably. but many people are experiencing diffrent issues and i can't solve all of them at the same time. btw read the last bit of the description.

1800hp and 270mph+ now thats interesting but can you make it stick at over 270mph without using the ERS system
my testing proves that at 100% turbo boost it will do 277 without ERS and will do 278 with ERS so not that big of a diffrence. ERS just adds 440hp for accel. currently trying to do some testing to find out how to increase horsepower for the E-Motor

bootea updated 919 EVO-X with a new update entry:

919 EVO-X

thanks to the creator of the original assetto corsa 919 evo mod i've been able to cut down the weight and increase the acceleration by alot. by how much exactly? around 650kg has been cut down, i know it's not realistic but it's meant to be a car made to directly rival the redbull X car. And oh boy is the lap time quicker, i won't spoil it. i won't spoil it because it is one insane experience to be had. you can pretty much drive the car on nordschliefe flat out, mostly. make a copy of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back