AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ha Ha i have the opposite of withdrawal symptoms.

View attachment 698120

Primera SETUP stress psychosis...
Funnily enough (or not:p) - I like to drive 'the competition's' cars to figure out where the Volvomobile stands - findings so far... if the Primera gets out of shape through Goodwood and Church, it loses little time (high speed drift-ish), whereas the Volvo 'digs in' and loses momentum.

But yeh, it's a bimmer track:roflmao:

Yep got it in one, the Primera should be flat, but just cannot achieve it, for me too, exactly as you explained. ( I just cannot contain the understeer )
I just do not like the Bop on any car. The 911 RSR was never the same with BOP.
Now it has an excess of Bop it has killed it completely. ( it’s dead )
I’m off again.
I think what you say about the Volvo is just the BOP taking its toll.
I think if the car is not being stretched, the Bop has less of an effect.
:)
Funnily I am going to hit my head against a brick wall again and try and concentrate on getting that corner sorted with setup. There is a load of time up for grabs there.
:unsure:

Thruxton practice server is up!
Yeehaaaa! (thanks Brian:D)

countdown.jpg

:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
I was told about this as these races are at a time that aligns with my time zone. Is entry full? Clicking the sign up I'm not seeing a way to register.

@Interslice Brian, I would like to practice for Croft, would you be able to post the link to the track? Maybe Snetterton, too.... :)

Hey Doug. Here you go. I'll get practice servers up at some stage.

Hey Doug. Here you go. I'll get practice servers up at some stage.

Cheers mate.

Just had a few laps @ Croft, this is a stonking combo:inlove:

@Interslice There is another version of Croft with 32 pits if you need, I d/loaded it from here a while ago, seems they improved other bits of the track too:thumbsup: Version on server is 2017 I think?, link below is is 2019.

Last edited:
Lol, in the meantime I learned a few more corners for no reason. :rolleyes:

Btw, the last corner is a pain.
Yeh, the last corner sequence is very difficult Reik, I usually lose it on the right hander and reverse into the left hander, confuses ppl, and me:roflmao:

The 200 layout is going to be fraught with danger:confused: ...not many overtake opportunities, clean ones anyway:ninja::laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea