75% Weekend sale on Steam

steam-logo.jpgSteam has again a very nice Weekend Sale this weekend. This time for us race fans. With some very nice prices for quality games. Such as Dirt 2 and Fuel.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Dirt for $2.50
Dirt 2 for $9.99
Fuel for $3.75
Grid for $6.25
Toca 3 for $2.50

Or you can buy all the games as a pack for only $17.50!

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4060/

To cheap not to buy it i think. :)

And i'v just bought Dirt 1 as Dirt 2 for me it's too arcade and less cars than Dirt 1. It's 6th times cheaper Dirt 1 with alot more content.Dirt 1 doesn't have directx 11 but i cand complain of his graphics. More simulation than Dirt2. I'm happy with it!:D

Peter - if you are getting an error about being in an unsupported country, you can register the new code to a U.S. windows live account and it will work. If it's a different error it probably won't help (but you should be able to get it working - it's a lot of fun).

Also: crap, I bought Toca 3 a few weeks ago for $9.99, what a ripoff :D

Andrew Macpherson;526590 said:
Peter - if you are getting an error about being in an unsupported country, you can register the new code to a U.S. windows live account and it will work. If it's a different error it probably won't help (but you should be able to get it working - it's a lot of fun).

Also: crap, I bought Toca 3 a few weeks ago for $9.99, what a ripoff :D

This is the error code I get: 0x80151906, with the description that it could not connect to windows live. Is there any other way I can play multiplayer or does anyone know a solution?

Peter Duivelaar;526667 said:
This is the error code I get: 0x80151906, with the description that it could not connect to windows live. Is there any other way I can play multiplayer or does anyone know a solution?

No idea Peter. If you want, I can try logging in with your Windows Live account. If it works, the problem must be with your computer or internet connection. If it doesn't work, your account must be the problem, so a new account with a new activation code should fix it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back