74' Chevrolet C-10 Slammed

oh..THX, but sorry i'm not the CG- "Guru"....we have better guys here....may be Tiberius, cam, Whippy, Harey or some1 (sorry the list is not full....no space to add all^^) are the better option in my eyes...my english is not good too...

Am I the only one that doesn't think this truck is very good at all? I mean cmon its got a 427, and it just takes off, with what looks like at the widest 8" tires. I looked into the car.ini and I think the CoG is too far back really (a truck like this would have almost all of its weight on those front wheels, unless it was loaded in the rear as well, hence why some people that drive pick ups will in the winter time put some kind of weight in the back end of the thing). I never even took it around corners before I decided it needed tweaking, because I also felt the faked automatic in it, wasn't very good either, along with tweaking the entire truck, because I felt it was not really that realistic. Though, it does have a good body model and all the textures look good, and the interior is great.

Ok, it is good to receive some criticism about it. I know about CoG, to be honest i didnt change it from my old chevelle ini. to be honest agian, i forgot this data. About the automatic transmission i think is good, cause you can put the longer second and drive calm, without the anoying transmission changing all time the gears. By the way, can you improve the ini and put here, so we can try?? I know is good to say anything is wrong, but the hard part is to change what is bad and share with everybody. All help is welcome. I am honest to say i am pity with ini and another things, always i need help on it.

... But if you have a better tweak, please share :)

+2

Hi Tom, i tried to add CG- shaders to him...but looks not so good...what do you think?
View attachment 23861View attachment 23862

Looks fine to me. i dont know, never played racer with CG. thanks mate

Ok, it is good to receive some criticism about it. I know about CoG, to be honest i didnt change it from my old chevelle ini. to be honest agian, i forgot this data. About the automatic transmission i think is good, cause you can put the longer second and drive calm, without the anoying transmission changing all time the gears. By the way, can you improve the ini and put here, so we can try?? I know is good to say anything is wrong, but the hard part is to change what is bad and share with everybody. All help is welcome. I am honest to say i am pity with ini and another things, always i need help on it.

Hi AMGfan. Man I will do the cg shaders of this too =D,Dream Factor great job too. =D ¬¬' hahahah'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back