AC 70's F1 @ Nordschleife - Mon 16Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was me, I did apologize on TS, for the record, I tried to pass you at Kesselchen.. In my defense, I let you through when you were coming up behind me, then saw you lose atleast 2 seconds with half a spin near Wehrseifen. Figured you wouldn't improve on your fastest time because of it and went for the overtake, as I was faster and didn't want to get held up on my hotlap.
That was still a potential :42 time, yes i was driving over my limit in the first sector but i was not ready to give up yet. We just past the first sector and you tell me this overtake was necessary to ensure a clean lap, what makes you think you are faster the next 2 sectors without holding me up again?
I don´t think i was ever this selfish and attacked a guy on his hotlap to bring me into a better positition.

I figured it wasn't a hotlap because you lost so much time (I was gaining on cold tires as well).
I lost 1-2 sec in the first sector, yet i was positive to improve or i would have abandoned this lap.
This would never trigger me to take this kind of risk, again what do you do after taking the position .. am i supposed to attack you now if im faster in the following sector, all this **** on a 20km lap.

I lost 1-2 sec in the first sector, yet i was positive to improve or i would have abandoned this lap.
This would never trigger me to take this kind of risk, again what do you do after taking the position .. am i supposed to attack you now if im faster in the following sector, all this **** on a 20km lap.
I've apologized already, admitting that I was wrong. I'm just trying to explain my reasoning. Also, you were off the ideal line up the hill just before I went for the overtake. In that split second, it looked like you were letting me by.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies