AC 70's F1 @ Nordschleife - Mon 16Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up with the Ferrari please :)

@RainhamIron I know you want it! :rolleyes::D:whistling:
Aaargh goddamit you know I'm not gonna learn the Nords in a one hour session tomorrow afternoon :roflmao:

But yeah you're kind of right - I DO want it! I'll have a quick go now and see if I can stay out of the armco long enough to make it worthwhile. From what I've read in the AC car summaries, the Fezza could be hard to drive on the limit, so I'll give the Lotus a try. Not only that, it's a bloody gorgeous looking car :inlove:
Just to clarify Eugene - this isn't an official sign up quite yet...;)

I have to bail out of this one. Feeling sick and already lying on the couch with some tea.:sleep::thumbsdown:

I wish you a lot of fun with these beasts at the nords. Would've loved to tame them with you together while drafting along the straight! :)

This idea might be crazy enough.... to kill us all. Sign me up, Lotus plz :)

i'm in the list and take the Ferrari 312T

Eugene plz put me to the reserve list, i'll be in if there is one slot free - OK?
I just dont want to take the slot with my bad driving skillz - 312T for me

Count me in with the lotus please.

Maybe for me, if traffic collaborates I'll be in time for qualy.

Ferrari please!

Lotus 72D pls

Yes please! Lotus for me.

Added!

Can someone upload the replay?
Thanks for driving into me in the first corner, remember cold tires and "take it easy" no?

Similar **** during qualy, 3+ people come out of the pits and don´t respect the driver on the hotlap anymore. We have the blue flag ingame, helicorsa and the crew chief app guy is this not enough?

On my second hotlap i had a ferrari guy starting to race me, while he was on his warm up lap for no reason adenauer forst he tries to overtake me .. i thought he will back of for sure, why would you attempt to overtake during warm up lap?

Can someone upload the replay?
On my second hotlap i had a ferrari guy starting to race me, while he was on his warm up lap for no reason adenauer forst he tries to overtake me .. i thought he will back of for sure, why would you attempt to overtake during warm up lap?
That was me, I did apologize on TS, for the record, I tried to pass you at Kesselchen.. In my defense, I let you through when you were coming up behind me, then saw you lose atleast 2 seconds with half a spin near Wehrseifen. Figured you wouldn't improve on your fastest time because of it and went for the overtake, as I was faster and didn't want to get held up on my hotlap.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.1%