64 bit vs 32 bit issue

Hello everyone , let me start with my rig:

Direct Drive wheel using Simucube
2Dof motion simulator (Sim Experience) using Sim Commander 4
4x Transducer using Sim Commander 4
Oculus Rift CV1

My issue is I have to open Steam press play then a pop up window comes up where I have to select 64 bit or 32 bit . I am forced to only pick 32 bit due to the fact that if I select 64 bit my motion and transducers will not engage, everything else works. If I select 32 bit everything works.

Last issue what parameters within Sim Commander can I use so that RRE automatically opens in VR and at 32 bit.

Just an idea as I don't have the same setup but the 32 bits app was the original one so maybe you need to edit or make new configs in Sim Commander?
  • 32 bits app is named RRRE.exe and is located in ...Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game > if you were using RRE before 64 bits was introduced, all your settings are probably refering to that one
  • 64 bits app is RRRE64.exe and is in an extra subfolder: ...Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64 > you need to point to that one now if you want to use it.

I am forced to only pick 32 bit due to the fact that if I select 64 bit my motion and transducers will not engage, everything else works. If I select 32 bit everything works.
Might be because whatever software you're using for your motion and transducers wasn't updated when the 64bit Raceroom was introduced, so it doesn't recognise the game is running when you start it in 64bit mode (it's using a different executable with a different name).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back