AC 60's Supercars @ Monza 66 Road Course - Thu 28Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys, please note the name change of the server you will be looking for:
RaceDepartment.com US Club Race Vintage #26

We have a new server structure in place so our server numbers will be changed from what you are used to.

@Andrew Scott has never met a tire he couldn't melt
I dont melt tyres:whistling:.......I gently strip them of any usable tread, it's an Aussie tradition:thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
You see what I have to put up with day after day, week after week????? I should get hazardous duty pay for dealing with these rouge individuals:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Yep agreed, then you could share it with us rogue individuals for making your job so rewarding & fun;);):D

I dont melt tyres:whistling:.......I gently strip them of any usable tread, it's an Aussie tradition:thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Yep. Smoke 'em if you got 'em:p
Yep agreed, then you could share it with us rogue individuals for making your job so rewarding & fun;);):D
Ain't that the truth. We'd go somewhere and start Hooligans Island
Beautiful-woman-in-bikini-sitting-on Hoolignas Island.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

You convicts will always hold a special place in the automotive hero category …

giphy.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Yep. Smoke 'em if you got 'em:p

Ain't that the truth. We'd go somewhere and start Hooligans Island
beautiful-woman-in-bikini-sitting-on-hoolignas-island-jpg.213932

:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

This is wrong Bobby, soooooooo wrong!

First of all - I do not see a single Porsche here, not a single Porsche !!! … smells like hell to me.

Secondly, who fixed that seating device ???
The same guys who designed the rear suspension of the Ferrari 250 GTO perhaps?
Now please remove that immediately and do it properly:
02874-P.jpg

Also, next time please let him redesign the rope attachment system - it's a safety hazard!
It could slip and we don't like our things to slip uncontrollably, ever!

unternehmen-zeichner.jpg

You're welcome.
Next time, ask a German to do the job.

You convicts will always hold a special place in the automotive hero category …

giphy.gif
Absolutely. Free roaming, free spirited people.
This is wrong Bobby, soooooooo wrong!
Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg

The only one that is wrong is you:sneaky::sneaky: My patience is wearing thin you Krazy German:p
First of all - I do not see a single Porsche here, not a single Porsche !!! … smells like hell to me.
I think you're the only one looking for a car in this picture:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Secondly, who fixed that seating device ???
The same guys who designed the rear suspension of the Ferrari 250 GTO perhaps?
It has a rear suspension? I thought it was these:
Mini_marshmallows.jpg

Next time, ask a German to do the job.
166m614.gif

;););););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This thread is like cartoon magazine :D is it Mandatory to post a picture in this thread ? :roflmao:.
Couldn't help notice the Allan 15 % Engine health...etc
I once witnessed Allan wreck a car so much that I wasn't even aware of the game had so advanced crash physics, :confused:( HistorX Mod ) I had to see the replay 3 times after the race--so spectacular was it :laugh:.
The car was a Mini Cooper....

This thread is like cartoon magazine :D is it Mandatory to post a picture in this thread ? :roflmao:.
Couldn't help notice the Allan 15 % Engine health...etc
I once witnessed Allan wreck a car so much that I wasn't even aware of the game had so advanced crash physics, :confused:( HistorX Mod ) I had to see the replay 3 times after the race--so spectacular was it :laugh:.
The car was a Mini Cooper....
Yep. Well, it's almost mandatory. Now you know why we are the Hooligans........it's all the shenanigans that go on throughout the week. It's never boring with these boys which is why I love 'em:D

You know the Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom pretty well I see:D When he hears the word car, he always puts "nage" after it and now you understand the state of his vehicles:p

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.3%