6.- GRAND PRIX DE MID OHIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
as last year was fine and the first races had not much lag either i think its a server problem wich goes down to TGH maybe they have a broken router
that needs to be replaced or something on the server it self is broken it started to get worst at daytona
so maybe put some pressure on these guys as you do a propper advertising job for them. TGH should fix this problem fast
just my 2 €cent

a loose friend had last year a server from them for a shooter and after having 3 month verry bad pings and no real support
he moved along and got his own server at strato with full access to it and since then if i join his server i have a 21ms ping
and he has a 15ms ping and you see barly ppl with higher pings as 45 ms on his server

I was fine running the track offline. However - I did find that I couldn't create a Fraps captured video of any laps, as it would just stuttered around 2-3 FPS during capture (and it wouldn't settle down and recover to a normal FPS like it normally does), so I just figured the track was FPS intensive.

I can't recall ever seeing any problems FPS-wise on Mid-Ohio, in the countless times I have raced it, obviously the STC version is modded, but I can't see how it has been modded so much to cause FPS problems, especially modded by someone as experienced in modding as 6ecko.

Well, we raced for two years even with 30 cars field in TGH servers with no problems.

Now is crap, I know, but let's be fair and give them the chance to solve it... without TGH the STC would never exist.

Why not do a test race without the multislot mod. I mean I am repeating myself for the last months, as this mod always caused problems and I have done some decent testing with it. Beside STC i never see servers online with 30 plus slots (you need rfactor for that). In combination with a bad performance on the server i think we all know the problem now.

Can I shoot an idea to do two test races on the RD server the coming days? One with the STC mod and multislot patch and and one with only the STC mod. If in both occassions it performs okay it must be the server. In case of good performance in the second setting its the multislot patch (or both).

will post Bram's offer on our forum to test response. problem in our team is most are booked in real life most nights, so slotting in something on short notice is always difficult (I plan my league games 6-8 weeks ahead, for instance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back