#57 CarGuy Ferrari Le Mans 2021

Skins #57 CarGuy Ferrari Le Mans 2021 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice, but you need to change livery.dds to livery.png to show.
No big deal doing that myself, just wanted to report. ;)

Attachments

• livery.png
    livery.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
24 Le Mans logos on wind side plates only on one side, and on the one that is present, it's double sided. Number plates not working for me. Kessel racing logo on front bumper is obscured by grill.

Man why can't skin guys put proper folder structure in place so we don't have to guess what car it's for???

Last edited:
24 Le Mans logos on wind side plates only on one side, and on the one that is present, it's double sided. Number plates not working for me. Kessel racing logo on front bumper is obscured by grill.

Man why can't skin guys put proper folder structure in place so we don't have to guess what car it's for???

OK I will check during this week, to fix, and check if i miss something

Fixed now both

Hmm... I have ferrari_488_gt3_acc installed, and while the skin fits, there's still no number plates (showroom, preview, in game) ?

The DL is for ferrari_488_gte_acc and ks_ferrari_488-gt3_2020 :rolleyes:
mmm in my version there are the extension. so don't know if we have the same, can yo share the right folder or link to teh car?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 15 22.7%