F1 2021 50% Brake Deadzone on Heusinkveld Ultimate+

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)

Baylix

OTCR Race Director
This only happens on F1 2021 and no other game, but my brake pedal does not start registering an input until way after my preload and into the loadcell. The game itself has 0 deadzone on the brake and Smart Control has about 4% (Which is a slight rest on the pedal at most). See attached image.

I have tried to reinstall the game, recalibrate the pedals in Windows Game Controllers, recalibrate them in Smart Control, and rebound them several time in game, even reinstalled Windows completley.

I have seen several posts complaining about this issue dating all the way back to like F1 2016 but there is never any fix posted apart from "Oh it got patched". Is this something I can actually fix or do I have to try and get the devs attention about this issue and hope they notice? The game is unplayable for me until this is fixed :(

Thanks!

pedalissue.png.8d2dc0285e2c5ee9c8daec9951b58a83.png

I had a weak pedal as well. You need to increase the saturation to around 35-40% in game. And I think the way that you calibrate the pedal as well, when you assign the input, makes a difference. It seems as if it's calibrating while you're binding the input. I have He Pro's, for reference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back