4K - 2015 BMW Z4 GT3 Schubert Motorsport VLN1 (x2)

Skins 4K - 2015 BMW Z4 GT3 Schubert Motorsport VLN1 (x2) 2015-03-31

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ap0 submitted a new resource:

4K - 2015 BMW Z4 GT3 Schubert Motorsport VLN1 (x2) - 4096px Replica from BMW Z4 GT3 Schubert Motorsport livery during the 2015 VLN1 race.

Read more about this resource...

Great skin, thanks! ;)

PS: Just in case you want to use the yellow lights depicted in the screens above for your skin, I've uploaded the file for them here. Feel free to add them to your mod :)

Wow, I didn't know we can change the colour of lights, thank you !! It looks amazing. Now we need someone to create a mod for having IA racing lights on haha.

Wow, I didn't know we can change the colour of lights, thank you !! It looks amazing. Now we need someone to create a mod for having IA racing lights on haha.

I wouldn't want anything more than a mod that enables the light on AI cars, that'd look amazing!
Afaik more or less all car lights can be 'modded' to a certain extent provided you figure the name and layout of the relative texture file.

Thanks for including the lights and the credit! :)

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
The TR160 is stronger than most! The walls of the 160x40mm aluminum extrusion used for the TR160 are thicker than other brands on the market; making the TR160 a more rigid option that you won't need to upgrade again. In addition to the upgraded aluminum profile, we use strengthened steel...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 699,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 19,95 Features Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode) Use the ClubSport handbrake without...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...