Sell 3DRap.it G25 pedal height adjusters / spacers

I just purchased some G27 pedal mods from 3drap.it. I also bought the G25 brake & clutch pedal height adjusters; They're really simple to fit (just need a 2.5 mm hex), but they don't fit the G27 pedals (curved vs. flat pedal backplates) so I have no use for them.

I'll sell to anyone - £14 / €15 / $18 + postage which I'll calculate if you provide me your shipping address. I'm happy to ship worldwide from the UK.

NB - if you're in a country close to Italy, it may be cheaper to order from 3drap.it and pay the Italian shipping.

Yeah, I thought about that. The only decent aftermarket product I've found though are these pedals which get quite costly for the Tilton style black powdered set, £50 plus shipping: https://opensimracing.com/collectio...s/logitech-pedal-plate?variant=12902432637005

I'd looked into DSD pedal pads but he's suspended production.

If nobody's interested in these by March, I'll look into modifying my stock pedal pads to increase the contact points, because that's the only main concern I have about the G2G27 pedal pads. G27 pedals only contact the spacers at their raised screw hole points, so will be putting more stress on those points, plus they'll probably wobble slightly. The G25 pedals won't do this as they sit flush to the spacer.

RaceDepartment Store

Use the ClubSport Static Shifter paddles with a round wheel for rallye or drifting where you make big and fast turning movements Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Adjustable width, depth and height of the paddle position Easy to adjust for any wheel rim size or shape Adjustable...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
The MOZA CM Digital Dash is a 5-inch colored HD dash, with 16.7 million colors and a 800 x 480 resolution that ensure stunning picture quality. The futuristic thin, floating dash sports a 60Hz refresh rate, and is compatible with most mainstream sim racing titles. Buy now from Moza Racing...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
High quality clutch pedal for the most demanding drivers. Precision laser cut stainless steel and hydraulic damper coupled with load cell sensor make this the ultimate clutch pedal. Buy now from simucube.com for € 250,00 Designed with CAD and FEA, all structural parts are CNC precision laser...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 25,95 Features Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes Allows a more solid shifter...