Misc 3D Model for Photoshop [FOM car]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

3D Model for Photoshop [FOM car] - This has only the paint and number

Hello guys. This is the first version of the FOM/MyTeam car 3D model for photoshop. This will be updated once I got the 2020 plugin for a better version.

DETAIL
Version 1.0.1

- 3D model for Photoshop of FOM car/MyTeam car
- Only have the paint and car number for editing

IMPORTANT
- This is NOT a mod but a tool for creating liveries
- recommended to use the latest version of...

Read more about this resource...

How is it possible to put the symmetrical sponsor images on both sides? I can't figure out how to do it and manually it's impossible to make it symmetrical

You'll be quicked out for cheating. Happened to me twice although I never messed with anything else.

Never liked online races anyway :p

Might be a stupid question but i just want to know xD

If i create my own livery and import in-game, will online racing work still? I guess not right?

Nope you won't be able to play online.

You wont be able to play online.
You'll be quicked out for cheating. Happened to me twice although I never messed with anything else.

Never liked online races anyway :p
Yep. You will be kicked out for cheating.

How is it possible to put the symmetrical sponsor images on both sides? I can't figure out how to do it and manually it's impossible to make it symmetrical

What I normally do is to create a duplicate of the logo and flip it horizontally or vertically and use it as a reference for the logo on the opposite side. I recommend alos to edit the design directly to the 3d model.

Last edited:
hey man. You can follow Krisdix video on how to install the mod. Its for car livery installation

I've seen this video but I can't follow him. The difference between his video and my problem is that he just shows how to import downloaded liveries from Racedepartment. But I want to know which files I need to export when I'm finished with my own livery.

How do I properly export a number? I made a custom one and it appears in a black and a big white square on the car.
hey man, make sure you set up the alpha channel correctly. The number is color white and the background to black

Attachments

• 2020-07-21 082401.png
    2020-07-21 082401.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back