Resource icon

Skins 397 McLaren 650S GT3 2017 Honda IMSA teams 2018-11-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
bears submitted a new resource:

397 McLaren 650S GT3 2017 Honda IMSA teams - 397 McLaren 650S GT3 2017 Honda IMSA teams

Here are some GTD cars to race against and adds colour to the grid. The idea was to use the 397 Gt cars until some one way more talented than me gets the real models into RF2. My aim was to get to a pack of 10 but I didn't quiet make it.
These are CJ Wilson, Shank and Hart Hondas on the McLaren 650S

Note Shanks is just a representation of the car the paint scheme is beyond my talent this is the best I could do so don't expect perfection.

I have commented out my class and categories so...

Read more about this resource...

Hi try this. Like a lot of things with RF2 there has been a change... in this case the VEH file that the RCD references, I have replaced it with a current one, I have also added a basic json and region file so you don't get ghosting. I have also uncommented the category so in game it will show up here Category= IMSA 2018, GTD, HondaMcLaren 650S GT3

Hi try this. Like a lot of things with RF2 there has been a change... in this case the VEH file that the RCD references, I have replaced it with a current one, I have also added a basic json and region file so you don't get ghosting. I have also uncommented the category so in game it will show up here Category= IMSA 2018, GTD, HondaMcLaren 650S GT3
But where should I place the RCD files then ? Sorry if the question is silly but I'm always lost with that... Should I place them on the vehicle file or on the talent file ( I think rFactor2 doesn't have one).
Thanks

Aawwww
They disappeared from in the game, Callexus too.
Didn't touch anything since your update.

Ok these work for me if they don't for you sorry not sure whats up... from my experience with virtual rides two things can stop them showing, the veh file that is referenced is not valid and installed in the game, or the drivers name is a duplicate with another installed in game , for example if you had another mod with Ryan Eversley as the driver this would stop it showing the way to test/fix it is add a space between the names eg Ryan Eversley

good luck

Not sure why... with out knowing what you have installed the one thing i would try is changing the drivers name to something different and definitely unique.. Homer Simpson for example... also I forgot to tell you they will/should show up with the other Mclarens and Calloways not under IMSA 18 any more. Also another thing to try is to create your own virtual ride get that to show up and then change the files over rename etc...If that doesn't work I see 397 are going to update all the gt3 cars drop me a reminder and we can try again after that update.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back