2XHD Ferrari F138 tester (ML2166)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
This is only still about 90% completed!!

Thats why it hasn't been put up in the downloads section.

Just wanting a check on framerate loss etc etc.

Test if you wish....don't if you don't wish.

Both 8192 and 4096 included.

:p

ferrari2013244.jpg

2013020200007.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks.

Just remember this is not finished.

Still a little bit of tweeking to do.

Welcome back, ML2166!!! Thank you so much for this, and i´ve tested and i had no framerate loss even in Monaco or Singapore at night. It´s amazing job that you did, i think your skills much improved, you are really a master.
The car ingame just look trully realistic and all the details are amazing. I play in ultra settings in 1920x1080 60fps.

Thank you so much, and i´m really happy to see you back in business.

IcemanLFS.

Welcome back, ML2166!!! Thank you so much for this, and i´ve tested and i had no framerate loss even in Monaco or Singapore at night. It´s amazing job that you did, i think your skills much improved, you are really a master.
The car ingame just look trully realistic and all the details are amazing. I play in ultra settings in 1920x1080 60fps.

Thank you so much, and i´m really happy to see you back in business.

IcemanLFS.

Thank you for the feedback Iceman

:thumbsup:

Alright! Good to see you modding again ML! Car looks great, didn't really notice any noticeable hit in frames. I ran with all hd cars made by all you good folks and still didnt have any issues. Really nice deep color on it too. Thanks.

This is only still about 90% completed!!

Thats why it hasn't been put up in the downloads section.

Just wanting a check on framerate loss etc etc.

Test if you wish....don't if you don't wish.

Both 8192 and 4096 included.

:p

ferrari2013244.jpg

2013020200007.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
Awesome but one question what left to do with this?And warok car's is finished?(except that red part on the rear wing what you skinned.)

Awesome but one question what left to do with this?And warok car's is finished?(except that red part on the rear wing what you skinned.)

Just a few minor things left to tidy up....lines etc.

Yay! On the day I get my gaming PC you release this!

Now I have the incentive to get back to Ferrari a.s.a.p. as I restart my career from scratch as steam wouldn't let my profile copied from my MacBook Pro work.

Have done a benchmark with this car and all the other HD skins I could grab. Everything on Ultra and 16x Q CSAA and smooth as silk, and this car is a beauty!

Thanks for sharing for testing. :)

ML, have been testing this new 2XHD Ferrari F138 with all your 2XHD cars you made, with HD Fusion Tyres, HD Tracks and HD Helmets and Drivers Suits, and still NO FRAMERATE LOSS!!!! I also test the benchmark in graphic section, first without your car and then with your car and my framerate remain the same with 54fps average!!!!
Great work!!!
Thank you, thank you so much. You are trully a inspiration to all of us.:)

I really hope this means you will be releasing more of your work in the future. Nothing like seeing a new ML thread in this section. Can't think of many things that are more exciting. ;)

Good Good.

I have a different compression format I will be trying.

Basically no compression at all.....will make the file size a lot larger, but I am just testing it for now at home.

The first tests seem promising....and the logos and lines on the car are truely razor sharp.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back