rF2 2h WEC GT Racing @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 28th February 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey there, I know its way too late, but I only found out by this morning, that theres such an event.
Is it still possible to sign up?

Yes you still can! :thumbsup: But first you'll need to upgrade your account to a Premium account. Via paypal it's done in 5min. Once you have your Premium account. You can sign up for any RD event and the server passwords will be available. :geek:

Why a premium account: Click here
Premium benefits: Click here
Upgrade to premium: click here

whats a virtual ride
In the tuning menu you can "create new team and driver from current team"
once you click that and say fill it in as Tal Segal from XXX Racing" it will then appear on the team list in game and you can click on it instead of the random team you put your skin under.

But it seems that as Gijs said it is causing issues on the server.

and just a reminder
Please ensure you treat other drivers with respect at the start. When was the last time a "brave" move under brakes on lap 1 sector 1 made your race (especially in a 120 minute event)? The drivers in front outqualified you and probably put quite some effort into practice. Respect please. Adhesion over ambition. Turn 1 is tricky.
All of us having a good race means all of us finishing sector 1.

Thats me

Sorry

It's weird because my game crashed during an Alt-Tab but I was able to get back into the server without problems

I continue racing for another 15/30min then I left normally before going to bed...

It's when the "virtual ride" leaves the server and server advances to "next session" without the "virtual ride".
You'll notice no problems when the server stays in the same session.

There are no problems using a normal alt.dds alternative skin. :thumbsup:

@David Turnbull , Sorry mate! It might be me causing the issues during your Sao Paulo test race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.