rF2 2h WEC @ Bahrain International Circuit - Sat 12th July 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My Problem is that the track is so bright with the incar view. It Looks terrible but only with the cockpitview. If i try another view or the replay it Looks really great. I've on the HDR, FXAA and Sync on Video. Have anyone the same Problem or have i the wrong Resolution Settings? I've a Geforce 660 Ti, Quad Core and 6 GB RAM. Would be great anyone can help me. Thx in advance :)

My Problem is that the track is so bright with the incar view. It Looks terrible but only with the cockpitview. If i try another view or the replay it Looks really great. I've on the HDR, FXAA and Sync on Video. Have anyone the same Problem or have i the wrong Resolution Settings? I've a Geforce 660 Ti, Quad Core and 6 GB RAM. Would be great anyone can help me. Thx in advance :)
I just turned HDR completely off and it works fine :)

As I'm not very good at setups I'd like some general suggestions about basic settings.
Do you usually lower the rear wing from stock? Same for tires pressure? and things like that.

Just want to know if there are essential changes that are always done from stock.

Thanks from your input

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea