Apps []

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmike4649 submitted a new resource:

ACC Lap Delta Bar - Brings part of the ACC UI to AC!

This is an attempt to replicate ACC's lap delta info bar for use as a SimHub overlay in AC.

View attachment 666486
View attachment 666485
Note: Simhub was wonky with the car numbers and names so I didn't include those features. I am still tinkering with it to find a solution. Also sometimes the green/red bar will change really quick back and forth, again this is a simhub issue as it is doing their calculations, completting at least 2 laps will solve this as it...

Read more about this resource...

Jmike4649 updated ACC Lap Delta Bars [SimHub] with a new update entry:

QoL Improvements

Hello There!
This update features some small improvements:
-Added plus sign to positive deltas
-Added red coloring and blinking to the current lap time to indicate an invalid lap, only active for 4 seconds due to limitations (Read note at bottom)
-Fixed leaking pixels out of the top delta bars
-Changed text to be black in the neutral zone
-Decreased size of neutral zone (it is not zero to reduce the flickering)
-Left aligned text instead of center to stop the bouncing around
-Darkened total...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! All of my bars are completely transparent for some reason. It doesn't show the bars even if I use the HTML version on SimHub. I already reinstalled SimHub and your Delta Bar Overlay but the bars are still transparent. The numbers works well. Do you know what it could be? Awesome work btw, thank you! Definitely a very good overlay for ac!

Hi! All of my bars are completely transparent for some reason. It doesn't show the bars even if I use the HTML version on SimHub. I already reinstalled SimHub and your Delta Bar Overlay but the bars are still transparent. The numbers works well. Do you know what it could be? Awesome work btw, thank you! Definitely a very good overlay for ac!
Hello There!
Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue on my computer even after deleting my own version completely and reinstalling from here. It all worked well, (even using html but that messed with the fonts a bit and even converting it to a dashboard it worked fine).
If you are sending the screen to a web browser device turn off any dark mode extensions you have as that did mess up mine.

I’m also not very experienced with simhub so I don’t really know why you are having issues. Maybe you can try to see in the games panel if AC is not properly configured, if it is, double check that the simhub app is activated in CM (on the newest CM it is located at Settings/Assetto Corsa/Python Apps). Also simhub has an option for admin rights in settings (mine is checked on), other than that the next best thing would be to reinstall simhub completely. If you can post a picture of what you are seeing that would be helpful!
Darkmode On:
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 3.57.40 PM.png

Darkmode Off:
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 3.57.31 PM.png

Let me know if anything works! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello There!
Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce your issue on my computer even after deleting my own version completely and reinstalling from here. It all worked well, (even using html but that messed with the fonts a bit and even converting it to a dashboard it worked fine).
If you are sending the screen to a web browser device turn off any dark mode extensions you have as that did mess up mine.

I’m also not very experienced with simhub so I don’t really know why you are having issues. Maybe you can try to see in the games panel if AC is not properly configured, if it is, double check that the simhub app is activated in CM (on the newest CM it is located at Settings/Assetto Corsa/Python Apps). Also simhub has an option for admin rights in settings (mine is checked on), other than that the next best thing would be to reinstall simhub completely. If you can post a picture of what you are seeing that would be helpful!
Darkmode On:
View attachment 666934
Darkmode Off:
View attachment 666935
Let me know if anything works! Thanks!
Hello! Thank you for answering! I checked everything you did through CM, SimHub and my Browsers and made a completely reinstall process of SimHub and his requirements (.net Framework, C++ and the other drivers), but unfortunalety it still doesn't work like yours. For me is appearing in that way:

Darkmode on:
1685049596703.png

Darkmode off:
1685049723735.png

In-game with SimHub app activated:
1685050232443.png

For now I only have 2 options to follow: Force a Windows update to see if I get good results (missing drivers or something); or making a simple format on my PC.

I don't really think that is something broken on your SimHub overlay, I'm almost pretty sure that is a particular problem on my system, because I'm having a few issues with other things aswell.

Thank you for your support, and keep going doing this brilliant work! I appreciate a lot!

Hello! Thank you for answering! I checked everything you did through CM, SimHub and my Browsers and made a completely reinstall process of SimHub and his requirements (.net Framework, C++ and the other drivers), but unfortunalety it still doesn't work like yours. For me is appearing in that way:

Darkmode on:
View attachment 666942
Darkmode off:
View attachment 666943
In-game with SimHub app activated:
View attachment 666945

For now I only have 2 options to follow: Force a Windows update to see if I get good results (missing drivers or something); or making a simple format on my PC.

I don't really think that is something broken on your SimHub overlay, I'm almost pretty sure that is a particular problem on my system, because I'm having a few issues with other things aswell.

Thank you for your support, and keep going doing this brilliant work! I appreciate a lot!
Hello again!
I've figured out the problem, the issue is in fact me, I am employing a fix very soon!

Polishes

Big of a bigger update here:
----
Added thousandths to best/last times, with pred time I've elected to change the format since it wasn't playing nice
Car brands and numbers - sort of - It uses the livery skins as a replacement to numbers (See second layout)
Added red flags - will appear before race start & end of timed sessions, red and black will appear with penalties
Green flags will blink for more awareness on flag change
Green flags appear after race start
More formatting fixes for...

Hi! Congrats on the UI, already gave it 5 stars. Just a quick question, is it possible to change the best time from track personal best to session personal best? Thanks!

Hi! Congrats on the UI, already gave it 5 stars. Just a quick question, is it possible to change the best time from track personal best to session personal best? Thanks!
Hi there! Yes you can! I’m actually planning an update that will make it like this along with other fixes. Give me about a day to polish and test everything. If you want it now you can edit the overlay, click on the best time and in the properties box change the predefined behavior from personal best to session best. Also do the same for the live delta. However just doing this had some weird behavior in some maps which I am fixing soon. And thank you!

Changes 1.7

Happy Halloween! In this update:
-The bars will no longer appear when you are in the pit menu so it doesn't block half the icons
-Best time is now changed to be your best time for the Session instead of Overall. This means that every time you quit or hit restart or a new session appears your best time will reset. This matches ACC and I feel is more informative.
-Best time will go purple to indicate you are the fastest person. You may need to advance past the first sector after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back