25/02/2015 RaceRoom has been updated

I dont mind paying that for a track like this one.... what I do mind is paying for the track just so that afterwards it becomes free of charge(portimão, wink, wink, elbow, elbow)
So they could offer the track to those that bought portimão... just saying...

Great Stuff.

It's getting a bit much the purchasing though, already done £75 on this, in the first few days of owning it, I got caught and bought ADAC13, then spotted the 14 experience. Now I have 4 tracks to buy and still don't own any the DTM14 cars. So with WTCC14 and more G5 heading our way? That's half way to some CSV2 pedals Or towards pc upgrade upgrades.

Sonat, I'm not saying I don't appreciate what you guys are doing and that I don't think it's worth it or that I'm not into it enough to want to keep buying the content. It's all I play right now. But I think when I get past £100, it has to stop.

If it's like last year wait until the Easter sale. I picked most of my content up then at 50% off. Just like anything else you gotta be thrifty.

I thought they would have bundled Sonoma with the Cadillac. Guess not.

I think we can all expect to get more use out of this content when the deci servers are up and leagues get started. I believe that there will be leagues all over the place when the the servers hit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back