RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod:
207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track:
Croft

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

5. Also with this track installed, you may not be able to run the Map Plugin. (Works fine with every other plugin)
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]352[/signuplist]

Gave these a good go offline last night after the "Berg" race and this track is perfect for these cars. Lots of throttle on/off to get the back out :)

Funny watching the AI...most end up there roof at some stage :)

Roll on monday !

I went for a ride today but not in the track we are going to race, because i can’t download another file for today. I train at lienz, Iliriska and eifel. The car feels pretty nice, it have lots of grip... the only thing i just dislike it’s that if you turn too much the wheel (g25+realfeel) it tends to steer very hard to the inside, just a detail. See you monday.

P.D: is there going to be any practice tomorrow?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Just in case anyone has probs....
this track looks pants if u dont have your ingame gfx set to all max
Check out the download link details....

Tony had problem during praccy last night, looked fine once he changed from med to full gfx :)

13th and 9th. Good races for me. Had some hairy bits where people rejoined, and where inwas trying to get out of the way. Fair racing from what I saw tonight. Race 2 could have been better if not for a penultimate lap lapse of concentration.

Thanks Lee & RD

My best time offline was 1.23,888

Iam always slower online then offline, that suck's big time. its the presser

Q: P13 1.24,9??

R: didt hafe a good start lost no places, bud could not avoid contact in turn 1 ( sorry for that ) mest up my car and spun in lap 2...lost connection and whent 2 bed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back