RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod:
207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track:
Birmingham Motorplex (Sprint Series)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]253[/signuplist]

Cute track + cute cars = I like it. Hopefully this time people will be more patient in the first laps.
59.281 is my PB so far, but there's a lot of things to improve. That lap was done on 22 laps old tires and 18 liters left in the tank :D

Bummer ! :(
My younger brother is coming tonite with his ... possible future wife and it's her birthday or something, so I'll be skipping that one.
Gutted coz I finally made it into the 58s with race pace and 57.818 as a PB.

Not quite sure if I'll make it. The stupid download keeps stopping, and then tells me I've reached the max. download for a day here.

EDIT: Great, it happened again it tells me the same, even though I haven't gotten 1/4 of it. Dumb.

Not entirely happy with the antics of some of the drivers there.

I need to say sorry to Andy Moore, he got caught up in my spin, not too much I could do about that, I tried to keep out of your way.

Race 2 I quit, I got so many hits the car was undrivable and it ended up in the wall as a result.

Qual: Good lap.
Race 1: After a close and drive battle with Matt Clark he got past and I tried to outbrake him, but the door was pull, not push. :frown: Finished 6th.
Race 2: Dropped out in Warm-up lost my 3th spot and needed to start 23th or something. And did really just do ****.. Sorry for everyone I took out in race 2.

Well, jsut to quickly say racing those in a full house is superb fun :)
Best racing Ive had for a long time.

Great race with Adam in the first one, close race all through, cant believe you caught me up t the end :eek: just took my eye off the ball when you went off, and wasnt expecting to have to do another lap lol

Second race was a bit of a mess for me.

Apologies to anyone I tangled with, especially Danny. Just totally missed my braking point into the first chicane, and had to try and glide through the gap and try to avoid you, but it didnt work. Sorry mate :redface:

And to Paul C, I tried to move over to let a few front runners past, but got it all wrong when you came past too.

But, great racing, looking forward to more soon.
Well done to all th winners, and also to those who had to pit for damage but kept going right till the end :D

Race 1 : was 6 on grid mess up to start with neutral gear then i get overtaken and crash hard into t1 was last out from t1 car was a mess 170 kph was max speed but end 11 anyway

Race 2 :11 in start offcours things happends in t1 so i get wide let other cars ramming in on each other and was 7 out from t1
start to chase and after 2 lap and some other collides in front of my eyes of other cars lucky me i have a wheel and have some reactions i avoid to get involved was up 4 then i chase to hard did get a spin and was down to 14 place after a nice fair fight with andy moore i end up in top 6 anyway was fun and the races have still great drivers that not try anny kamikaze over takes and use the break not in race 1 in turn 1 maybe that start was a felling what i can see on public servers , , otherwise great leauge great races ,

Race 1: finished near the back but was fun
Race 2: Sorry for Lap 2 Turn 2, I avoided a spinning car in front and missed the braking point, apex and well everything and tapped Eric (sorry about that), ended up facing the wrong way in the middle of turn 2, sorry for those who hit me or hit others as a result.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back