rF2 2024mula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix - Monday 26th February 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
2024mula 1.jpg

The second race of the 2024mula 1 Championship takes us to the scene of the first race of the Formula 1 Championship this year, as they will race on the following Saturday at the excellent Sakhir circuit. Which of our racers will take victory here and claim some good points to their championship position?

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 2024mula 1
Car(s):

• Formula Hybrid-22 - [STEAM]
    • Choose 2023 cars only
Track: Bahrain 2022 - [Steam]
Layout: Bahrain Grand Prix
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Forecast
ABS/TC: Low
1708442894714.png

Event Times
Schedule:
(EU) Monday 26th February 2024
Practice: 19:00 UK Local Time (75 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UK Local Time (15 minutes)
Warm-Up: 20:30 UK Local Time (5 minutes)
Race: 20:35 UK Local Time (37 Laps)

Time Zone converter

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please use Push to Talk where possible.
CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Sign-ups
(Racers in bold have signed up for this race)
Red Bull
#1: @Lesley Buurlage
#11: @ThreeLionz

Mercedes
#44: @Jimlaad43
#63:

Ferrari
#16: @David Steinacher
#55: @RockRacing77

McLaren
#4: @Steve Le Gallez
#81:

Aston Martin
#14: @Kamran Khan
#18:

Alpine
#10: @Michel vL
#31:

Williams
#2:
#23:

AlphaTauri/RB
#3:
#22:

Alfa Romeo/Stake
#24:
#77:

Haas
#20: @Ingemar Petersson
#27:

SERVER IS UP

Last edited:
having issues getting into the server, every time i try to join i get booted back to the menus as it fails to download/install packages. do have the track installed manually so it's not missing content, but dunno if it's a modpack issue or not

having issues getting into the server, every time i try to join i get booted back to the menus as it fails to download/install packages. do have the track installed manually so it's not missing content, but dunno if it's a modpack issue or not

Try now.

If it still doesn't work, then @Jimlaad43 have to repack and reinstall the mod file. It was installed to server2, not server5, so when the server guiding people to download the mod, in the server5 package folder, it can't find any.
I have copied it over, but I have no idea if that actually works as the server itself runs from the modfile on server2. If it works, fine. But if not - it needs to be made again.

Try now.

If it still doesn't work, then @Jimlaad43 have to repack and reinstall the mod file. It was installed to server2, not server5, so when the server guiding people to download the mod, in the server5 package folder, it can't find any.
I have copied it over, but I have no idea if that actually works as the server itself runs from the modfile on server2. If it works, fine. But if not - it needs to be made again.
same issue unfortunately

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea