2023 Season Mod

MGP22 2023 Season Mod V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks man, great work, could you in future updates also change:
- Pecco Bagnaia helmet ( this season his helmet is red on the back with number 63)
- Maverick Vinales helmet, boots and gloves to colour red like in real life
- Aleix Espargaro helmet, boots and gloves to colour pink like IRL
- Miguel Oliveira helmet and boots ( his helmet main/base colour this season is like a marine blue, same for boots)
- Raul Fernandez helmet (base colour is white, except on the parts of helmet where are sponsors and his personal ornaments)
- Mooney VR46 team bike livery and suits for Bezzecchi and Marini
- Also maybe you can move Rins and Morbidelli to tier 2, wait for couple of races and results and then decide?
P.S after USA / Austin GP i think you should definitly move Rins to tier 2 :)

Thanks in advance, i posted this same comment on the reviews tab, i dont know if you saw it you didnt reply, keep up the work bro your mods are amazing btw ;)

Last edited:
Thanks man, great work, could you in future updates also change:
- Pecco Bagnaia helmet ( this season his helmet is red on the back with number 63)
- Maverick Vinales helmet, boots and gloves to colour red like in real life
- Aleix Espargaro helmet, boots and gloves to colour pink like IRL
- Miguel Oliveira helmet and boots ( his helmet main/base colour this season is like a marine blue, same for boots)
- Raul Fernandez helmet (base colour is white, except on the parts of helmet where are sponsors and his personal ornaments)
- Mooney VR46 team bike livery and suits for Bezzecchi and Marini
- Also maybe you can move Rins and Morbidelli to tier 2, wait for couple of races and results and then decide?
P.S after USA / Austin GP i think you should definitly move Rins to tier 2 :)

Thanks in advance, i posted this same comment on the reviews tab, i dont know if you saw it you didnt reply, keep up the work bro your mods are amazing btw ;)
I'll definitely be implementing some of those things but I don't think I'll be adding any new helmets

do we gonna get an update to add new racing suit brand like, spidi, ixon, macna, RST, ect...? because i got bored with just 2 racing suit option.......thanks

Hi mate, great mod, looks brilliant. I am just wondering if you'd know where to find quality images of the rider numbers for all 3 of the classes, or if you make them yourself for the mod or something along those lines? It's just really hard to find images of the numbers the riders use.
I make them myself as I don't know any places to get high quality ones. Sometimes the rider numbers will be present on the team site (that's where I got Bagnaia's)

The MotoGP app has them on too but they're low quality and there's no way to get them on their own

Greetings, I have a problem when making a mod, when I want to see the races in repeat mode when the camera focuses on the bikes from afar, the mod disappears for a few seconds. why could that be happening??? and thanks

Greetings, I have a problem when making a mod, when I want to see the races in repeat mode when the camera focuses on the bikes from afar, the mod disappears for a few seconds. why could that be happening??? and thanks
I'm not really sure what you mean, have you got any screenshots or videos of this happening?

I'm not really sure what you mean, have you got any screenshots or videos of this happening?
This usually happens to me when I see the replays or when the bikes that the mods have are far from me. and thank you very much for answering me

Attachments

• motogp500.png
    motogp500.png
    852.9 KB · Views: 39
This usually happens to me when I see the replays or when the bikes that the mods have are far from me. and thank you very much for answering me
Oh I understand now, you need to edit the lod texture as well, whichever bike texture you made (e.g. livery002) will have a corresponding lod texture (in this case it'll be called livery_lod002). The game uses the LOD textures when the bike is far away so that's why it appears to change

Oh I understand now, you need to edit the lod texture as well, whichever bike texture you made (e.g. livery002) will have a corresponding lod texture (in this case it'll be called livery_lod002). The game uses the LOD textures when the bike is far away so that's why it appears to change
I understand. Thank you very much, I would never have imagined that it was for that, I am very grateful to you:D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea