2023 Season Mod

MGP22 2023 Season Mod V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey biker¡ I have seen that Pedrosa and Savadori appear in the game menu, but they cannot be caught to run with them, is there any way to do it? Thanks
They’re purposely disabled so they don’t show up in career or the rider selection screens. Effectively they only exist so the Suzukis don’t show up in the menu or online (or your career mode if you install the mod midseason)

Hello. First of all congratulations on the work done and thank you for all your help.
Is it possible to add more teams, for example races with 26 riders?
Would like to add bikes from previous years (Ex: Kawasaki ZX-RR 2009)...

BIKER7202 updated 2023 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Update V1.1

Updates
- Updated Gresini Ducati to their 2023 livery.
- Updated Lenovo Ducati to their 2023 livery.
- Updated Monster Energy Yamaha to their 2023 livery.
- Updated Pramac Ducati to their 2023 livery.
- Updated Red Bull KTM to their 2023 livery.
- Updated Pecco Bagnaia's rider number to 1.
- Updated Aero package for Ducati bikes.
- Updated Aero package for Honda bikes (Also fixes bug that caused the front wings to distort when the suspension moved).
- Changed Aleix Espargaro's helmet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Trajectory mode appears a team called "Motogp" composed of Pedrosa and Salvatore. Fix please?
That’s not a bug, you installed the mod at the wrong point of the season. Basically they replace the Suzuki riders to stop them showing up in this scenario.

It will fix itself for the next season, but to avoid this in the first place you should install the mod at the end of one season before proceeding to another.

Previously I installed mod 23 season v1.0 2023 KTM Exhaust & 2023 Ducati, then if I want to update this mod v1.1 , do I have to delete the mod above first?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.