2023 Nissan Z Super GT GT500 Pack (URD Shiro Z)

Skins 2023 Nissan Z Super GT GT500 Pack (URD Shiro Z) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2023 Nissan Z Super GT GT500 Pack (URD Shiro Z) - 4 x 4k skins including drivers pit crews etc. from the 2023 season

This is a 2023 skin pack for the newly released URD Shiro Z GT500

View attachment 742392

The pack includes the 4 teams that raced in the 2023 season.
Skins are 4k and all come with drivers, helmets, suits, gloves and pit crews.

Get the car here:
https://unitedracingdesign.sellfy.store/p/ac-jt5-shiro-z-gt500/

View attachment 742388View attachment 742389View attachment 742390View attachment 742391
Hope you guys enjoy them!

Read more about this resource...

Lovely work!

I know you said this was the final update, but just noticed some minor things. If it's not worth the update, I'd completely understand.

On the back of the #3 NDDP car, the MOTUL and NGK/NTK logo positions should be swapped

The rear wing logos for both #3 NDDP and #23 Nismo have the old Nissan logos instead of the new/current one

For the roof of the #3 NDDP car and the rw endplates the, Nismo logo should be all white

The #3 car is also missing the MAC Tools logo at the back

And for some reason for the whole EXT_Skin_Colour.dds file for the #3 car, it seems mis-aligned (diagonal, upward and to the right) when compared to the same file for the #23 car. That leads to the 90th Anniversary Nissan logo being cut off on the left front, as well as the rest of the livery seemingly being mis-aligned from each other (being really noticeable at the hood/front, even though the two cars share the same base livery

I know I'm just nitpicking though, and I know you've put a lot of hard work into this. Appreciate what you do for the community with your Super GT mods and I'll be sure to drop a 5 star review.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 2023_GT4-11784.jpg
    2023_GT4-11784.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Fantastic work! I know it has been mentioned but the #3 skin is shifted a bit to the right. The gaps left for the Nissan badge on the hood is showing on the skin. The logos on the rest of the livery seems to be aligned correctly though.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 80 89.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 32.6%