2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020

Skins 2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love all these packs you have put together for the FA2020. I would recommend one thing though. The gloves NM is not named correctly on most of the skins. Most are named 2016_Gloves_DIFF_NM when they should be named 2016_Gloves_NM. You will notice the ones with DIFF in the name have a "shadow" of Sparco on them from the stock glove.

I love all these packs you have put together for the FA2020. I would recommend one thing though. The gloves NM is not named correctly on most of the skins. Most are named 2016_Gloves_DIFF_NM when they should be named 2016_Gloves_NM. You will notice the ones with DIFF in the name have a "shadow" of Sparco on them from the stock glove.
Good catch, I can take care of that.

Hey Kyle, just wanted to say thank you for all of the amazing skins from this weekend. Your work is amazing. Just wanted to ask for one more favor this season as Palou is my favorite driver. Could you possibly work on his livery from this weekend? Its the same "Be the one" American Legion livery but instead its all chrome/ metallic and looks super nice. I'll attach a link to the photos for reference. Thanks again for all of the amazing skins!

Hey Kyle, just wanted to say thank you for all of the amazing skins from this weekend. Your work is amazing. Just wanted to ask for one more favor this season as Palou is my favorite driver. Could you possibly work on his livery from this weekend? Its the same "Be the one" American Legion livery but instead its all chrome/ metallic and looks super nice. I'll attach a link to the photos for reference. Thanks again for all of the amazing skins!

Ahhh, missed that he was back in the metallic one this weekend. I’ll catch that one in an update soon. Thanks!

Issues:
The text on the side of the front wing of Pato O'Ward's car should be Medallia instead of mission.
The livery used by Linus Lundqvist in Indy2 and WWTR should be Sirius XM instead of Carrie's Country.
Still missing Conor Daly's livery for WWTR race.
Still missing Christian Lundgaard's Hyvee livery for both Iowa races.
The color of the side of the front wing of David Malukas should be black instead of white.
There should be two yellow stripes on Sting Ray Robb's late version of Goodheart livery.
Still missing Ed Carpenter's short oval livery.
Still missing Rinus VeeKay's Bitnile livery with white aeroscreen instead of black one used from Texas to Nashville(excluding Road America).
Still missing Colton Herta's livery used in Alabama and Indy1 with a blank side of the front wing.
1694514964358.png

Last edited:
Issues:
The text on the side of the front wing of Pato O'Ward's car should be Medallia instead of mission.
The livery used by Linus Lundqvist in Indy2 and WWTR should be Sirius XM instead of Carrie's Country.
Still missing Conor Daly's livery for WWTR race.
Still missing Christian Lundgaard's Hyvee livery for both Iowa races.
The color of the side of the front wing of David Malukas should be black instead of white.
There should be two yellow stripes on Sting Ray Robb's late version of Goodheart livery.
Still missing Ed Carpenter's short oval livery.
Still missing Rinus VeeKay's Bitnile livery with white aeroscreen instead of black one used from Texas to Nashville(excluding Road America).
Still missing Colton Herta's livery used in Alabama and Indy1 with a blank side of the front wing.View attachment 693889
I've got most of this on my PC already. Will get in a future update. Not anticipating future updates after the next one.

Hello,
can somebody help me with the helmets "ACSPRH". I have put "content" folder with all KN5 model, but still the helmets are white ingame. Not sure what I am doing wrong :/

Still missing Christian Lundgaard's livery with Hyvee logo on both sidepods and rear wing used in Alabama, Indy1 and Detroit
christian-lundgaard-rahal-lett-1.png

Still missing Colton Herta's livery used in Alabama and Indy1 with a blank side of the front wing.
The color of the side of the front wing of David Malukas's HMD 2 livery should be black instead of white.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea