2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020

Skins 2023 IndyCar road skinpack for RSS Formula Americas 2020 13.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, love the mods! Just wonderng if you were going to do the new liveries from the Childrens GP of Alabama at Barber? No rush but just wondering if you were doing them!

Why are the liveries different at this round compared to Long Beach for example? I'm fairly new to Indycar so not sure why this would be? Are they special one off liveries?

Why are the liveries different at this round compared to Long Beach for example? I'm fairly new to Indycar so not sure why this would be? Are they special one off liveries?
Various money-related reasons. Some sponsors will only want to do half a season. Some will only want to do certain markets. Some will only want to do the Indianapolis 500.

Hey Kyle,

First off, thanks for all the awesome skins; your work is amongst the best in all of sim racing!
I just have two quick questions for you:
1) Are you doing skins for this weekend at Iowa since the short oval aero is similar to the road course aero?
2) I noticed you had the Green Guayule alternates in the screenshots. Is there any way I could get those tire textures for street circuits?
Thanks again for all you do!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea