2023 IMSA AO Racing #80 "Rexy" (SDD)

Skins 2023 IMSA AO Racing #80 "Rexy" (SDD) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
skin looks great. but when i start a race in ac, the car is white. the skin preview shows the rexy skin but not in game. what did i do wrong?
Try to remove the skin, download the lastest version and install it again. If that doesn't work, try to disable "cache AC data to speed up loading" it is located in: Settings, Custom Shaders Patch, General patch settings, optimizations.

Last edited:
Try to remove the skin, download the lastest version and install it again. If that doesn't work, try to disable "cache AC data to speed up loading" it is located in: Settings, Custom Shaders Patch, General patch settings, optimizations.
I previously downloaded the 1.1 version of the skin. removed it and downloaded the skin again. disabled the ac cache date to speed up loading. the preview shows the skin but it is still blank when loading the game.

i just had a brain fart...this is for SDD...lol i have the united racing mod

Last edited:
Looks great but everytime i drag and drop it into content manager it says: Not Supported: Car "lm_911_992_gt3r" for the skin not found. Can someone help me?

The mod looks great but when i try to start a race CM says that the car's "LOD list" missing. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 100 71.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 29 20.9%