2023 FIA WEC Glickenhaus Racing Driver + Pitcrew Kits (ACSPRH)

Skins 2023 FIA WEC Glickenhaus Racing Driver + Pitcrew Kits (ACSPRH) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheCameraGuy submitted a new resource:

2023 FIA WEC Glickenhaus Racing Driver + Pitcrew Kits (2k) - Car, Driver and Pitcrew, Tire skins for Glickenhaus Racing

Hi guys,

Here is the full complement of driver and pitcrew skins for Glickenhaus Racing currently competing in the 2023 FIA WEC season, and also a set of custom tire skins for both Le Mans and WEC versions. This pack does not include car skins, of which there are already excellent quality ones lying around.

Includes:
  • Driver suits, gloves and helmets for
    • #708 - Romain Dumas
    • #709 - Franck Mailleux
  • Pitcrew skins...

Read more about this resource...

I know you said the pack does not include skins, but you have any plans to do the #708 Le Mans scheme with the whole paint mural thing on the shark fin? (since it's not out there on RD yet)

I know you said the pack does not include skins, but you have any plans to do the #708 Le Mans scheme with the whole paint mural thing on the shark fin? (since it's not out there on RD yet)
I was actually thinking about it, but it woudn't make sense for me to recreate the livery from scratch just to add the mural. Maybe @destinationriver , @raclug or @PR0JECTNR56 might have plans to update their skins with it?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 22.2%